Stitch and Tomorrowland=what do they have in common?

Hrudey3032

It was??? Then again I haven't seen the Movie in a Looooooooonnnnnnnngggggggg time!

I know he is!:cool::D:sohappy::sohappy:

I so disagree that Brodeur is the best :fork: .I am a huge Roy fan and while Brodeur has more wins now I would take Roy anyday in the Stanley Cup Finals(3 Conn Smythe playoff MVP awards) and remember he beat Brodeur in their head to head match-up for the Cup in 2001.Take that clutch and grab hockey away that the Devils played for years and Brodeur slips a bit and doesn't win as many games.He is phenomenal and very durable no doubt(I hear it from my Devils loving brother all the time) however with all that said I think the best goaltender of all time is Terry Sawchuck.He may not have the wins the other 2 have but the seasons were not 80+ games when he played just imagine if they were!(plus he didn't wear a mask :eek: )
My top 5 goalies of all time
1. Sawchuck
2.Roy
2a.Brodeur just to close to Roy overall to not say they are almost equal
4.Jacues Plante
5.Ken Dryden

Honorable mention to-- Billy Smith and Grant Fuhr

That is all.

I now return you to your regular Stitch thread. :wave:

Sugarhighpixie

Every time they have Lilo and Stitch stuff it never includes Lilo which means there just concentrating on the futuristic part. It's kind of hard to keep Tomorrowland up because we are so far into the future as it is, lol. Something relating to Wall-E would be good. Disneys movies haven't really been having many futiristic themes.

Jasonflz

For those who don't know, Pixar Place is being built in DHS for several reasons. One of which is so Disney doesn't have to pollute their parks with Pixar related stuff. Don't expect Wall-E or Meet The Robinsons to be coming to Tomorrowland in the future. Chances are there will be more original rides. Unfortunately Stitch will be around for a while.

dxwwf3

DING DING DING!!! And the winner of the "Million-Dollar Question" goes to!

ORIGINAL IDEAS! The "necessity" to involve movie characters in attractions is the dumbing down of Disney.

Look at Pirates and the Haunted Mansion. Two VERY in-depth attractions...and not a single movie reference (save for the movies that came AFTER the attractions).

Thunder Mountain, Space Mountain, Carousel of Progress, etc. These are Timeless Classics...and there isn't one movie-based character to be found.

This has sort of been my rallying cry for the past few years. I've been scared to death that originality in the parks is a thing of the past. And unless it is a major E-ticket attraction, it doesn't seem that any original attractions are going to be getting green lights. I'm all for great attractions in whatever form they come in (Midway Mania comes to mind), but I miss the Disney parks of my childhood where you could go and experience new adventures and see things that you could only see in a theme park. There was no Saturday morning cartoon of Figment. As a park fan since birth, these original experiences are the ones that I remember the most. EPCOT Center's Future World, New Tomorrowland 94, etc. are what I think of when I think of Disney parks.

And Pumbas stole my line when I first read the thread title :lol:

Jasonflz

New Tomorrowland is dead and gone. I don't know what to call the land in its current state, but I'm not going to give it the same name as the mid 90's version.

It wouldn't be like that if Timekeeper and Alien Encounter were still around would it?:shrug: You can thank Stitch and Monsters Inc for ruining it. If they bring back Alien Encounter that would be like sparking a new flame intent on reviving the land.

dxwwf3

It wouldn't be like that if Timekeeper and Alien Encounter were still around would it?:shrug: You can thank Stitch and Monsters Inc for ruining it. If they bring back Alien Encounter that would be like sparking a new flame intent on reviving the land.

At least XS-Tech and The Timekeeper's head can still be found in Tomorrowland. Unfortunately, it's right in the middle of a kiddie show that doesn't appeal to the fans of those attractions :lol:

Jasonflz

At least XS-Tech and The Timekeeper's head can still be found in Tomorrowland. Unfortunately, it's right in the middle of a kiddie show that doesn't appeal to the fans of those attractions :lol:

:lol: Good point. I really hope Disney is considering bringing back Alien Encounter. If I were head of Disney management I would bring it back and make sure the CM's working it were very strict. They should also get a contract saying they take no respinsibility if someone gets scared.

Animaniac93-98

:lol: Good point. I really hope Disney is considering bringing back Alien Encounter. If I were head of Disney management I would bring it back and make sure the CM's working it were very strict. They should also get a contract saying they take no responsibility if someone gets scared.

That and have a pre-recorded announcement clearly saying "This attraction contains graphic violence and frightening scenes is not recommended for young children." Or something to that effect so that even the most brain dead (or fried) of parents could comprehend the warnings.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom