Stitch and Tomorrowland=what do they have in common?

Jasonflz

Huh? Everest has one of the most intriguing stories of any attraction in any of the theme parks

The new animated features are anticipated to be some of the best stuff Disney has created in a long time.

Toy Story Mania (I can't speak for the DHS version) at DCA has a great story as well that is carried through the entirety of the attraction even to the gift shop.

The concept art for the new DCA also has great story elements.

Your comment is, quite frankly, false. Yes, there are some elements of the parks that may have bad story, such as Stitch's Supersonic Celebration, but there are incredible elements of story throughout the rest of the resorts. You can find examples of poor storytelling from any era of Disney theme parks, not just the one we're in today.

You're speaking for two new rides and two that haven't come out yet. Basically, Disney has been doing a poor job of storytelling lately. The 80's and mid 90's were the best examples of good storytelling. Not so much now.

Jasonflz

Just like Fantasyland isn't the only place to find character based attractions in the MK, Pixar Place will hardly be the only place to find Pixar based attractions at WDW, I can promise you that.

Not anymore. THe only attractions you will see based off of Pixar that are outside of the HollyWood Studios will be the only currently existing ones. I can promise YOU that.

dxwwf3

Not anymore. THe only attractions you will see based off of Pixar that are outside of the HollyWood Studios will be the only currently existing ones. I can promise YOU that.

That just doesn't make any sense. What if something like Finding Nemo were to come along now? Having that not in Animal Kingdom is just crazy. While I do get sick of seeing character attractions take over, there are some things that are just no brainers. If there is a new Pixar film that would fit in perfectly with an Innoventions exhibit, they aren't going to say "Well we can't put it there because it isn't at the Studios".

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom