Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Its the maintenance shop. There is a pathway between the back AT AT between the legs, to take cars out of service after the unload and to add them back into service. They then head through the tunnel to the Disco Room to await their turn...
(See red arrow for path)

View attachment 491418
Here’s a better one

5A31DFA1-9F3C-428E-A226-F5C89398535C.jpeg

taken from a video coming soon.

gerarar

Premium Member
In this case it’s maintenance, but a sort of fun fact on most trackless rides (like this one and Runaway Railway) there are spots that problematic, reactivated vehicles can be “stashed” along the ride path if they are having a hard time getting the RV to go back to the bay, so that downtime is reduced. Off the top of my head, a common one on RotR is between the Cannons on level two and on MMRR is behind the Tornado.
I always noticed that in some POV videos, but that’s pretty cool! I figured it was just some type of storage areas for the RVs.
8C7F0DAF-4C24-4379-B0E8-552149D13208.jpeg

70F6493E-F79E-477C-8786-8A90C41C4B62.png

It’s a bit eerie that R5’s eyes are still on tho, like he’s watching you as you pass by and escape!

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

thanks - VERY busy on my group keeping the members happy with posts, picts, etc... Didn;t forget you guys
So settle this for good for me, I will accept the results no matter what they are. In the Hangar is it a screen or a "black painted wall" the first order troops are projected onto behind the storm troopers.

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
I see your image, and RAISE you a Hangar/ITS drawing...

View attachment 491611
I won’t get into a contest - it’ll be released as part of my high resolution real time animated plan of the whole ride in my video. Coming In December all being well.

Hopefully you’ll find my multi angle video and new better-than-just-live audio mix enjoyable.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
Here’s a better one

View attachment 491434

taken from a video coming soon.
I see your image, and RAISE you a Hangar/ITS drawing...

View attachment 491611
I won’t get into a contest - it’ll be released as part of my high resolution real time animated plan of the whole ride in my video. Coming In December all being well.

Hopefully you’ll find my multi angle video and new better-than-just-live audio mix enjoyable.

Good, just a few more blueprint leaks, and I'll be able to build one of my own in the back yard!

Giss Neric

Upload it on YouTube on December 5th for the one year anniversary.

SWGalaxysEdge

oh no I am looking forward to it! just having some fun!

SWGalaxysEdge

Vehicle parking - someone was mentioning about prisoner transport vehicles being parked within the show space.
I found 2 locations on the second floor. Denoted with a (P)

(1) By the gun deck , as was shown by someone, the other day...
1598137815964.png

(2) Over in the corner of the Alpha car path, before the "Bridge" scene.
1598137802195.png

gerarar

Premium Member
Vehicle parking - someone was mentioning about prisoner transport vehicles being parked within the show space.

View attachment 492543

View attachment 492542
Yup! I think I saw a video with an RV in the second location, but I gotta search for it now I guess. I’ll also repost pics of the 1st location here for reference:
E4D8422A-579C-4CAC-8413-9CD4AC74BF10.jpeg

8016F201-0FF2-4030-AFE5-359F5CAF1DBB.png

A question tho — do you know if these “parking” spots have charging capabilities? Like on the floor if it has the charge coil thingy or not. Thanks!

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

View attachment 492543

View attachment 492542
But what about the hanger??? is it a screen or not????

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom