News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

Touchdown

Second Kylo Ren animatronic (right at the end who gets blown out the hatch) was not working. The cover that blows across him was down and the cars never faced him; you just heard his voice.
Should have had an alternate video on the screen where Kylo is shooting at you from his fighter. Did your cars face the screen instead of the AA?

Dapale

I don't know if it was the same thing but I was told towards the end where it is all "dirt"/"dried mud" the terrain was too bumpy causing wires in the vehicles to constantly come loose so they had to repave that area to be smooth.
I think this is correct. Did they do this during the covid downtime or was this before the ride opened? Before covid shutdown the parks, there were tons of vehicles @ WDW's rise that seemed to have wiring issues (i.e., loose wires) with the droid in the front (lights don't work, droid isn't moving, etc.). My guess was that the outdoor part was shaking the vehicles too much... You can visually see the droids' heads shaking at this part lol

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom