News Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance Standby Line and Boarding Groups at Disney's Hollywood Studios

-em

E48D1AEB-150A-4E9B-B49E-C16725045C82.jpeg

RSoxNo1

1pm slots filled in roughly ~46 seconds - current groups called up to 84 (3 groups less than yesterday).
Anecdotal here but I happened to catch the clock as it turned to 1, navigated into the app, hit the join button and got as far as I could without being in the park / having valid admission.

I assume the 1 PM window last longer on days like today when the ride has a good morning with a greater pool being available? Is there any data to support that where you can see the length of the 1 PM window relative to the number of groups called up to 1 PM?

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

They really should. I know in CA they do have a back up plan in case the transport ship fails (similar to FL hallway minus the hallway) but they would rather take the whole ride down than use that option.
They have had software issues that keeps glitching but CA has the same software with no issues and FL can't seem to figure it out why it's not working.
With it not running yesterday or today that would be two days not running the whole ride. I'm sure the concerns would be way higher than just not running the ship.
there are videos of them guiding guests through the same hallway in california too. so no, california does not have a different back up plan.

1HAPPYGHOSTHOST

I didn't say they have a different one just they don't have a custom built hallway like in FL. There is a hallway built but doesn't connect to the hanger. They have to go outside
What do you mean it 'does not connect to the hangar'. The rides are clones of each other and built the same way.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom