Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance opening reports and using Boarding Groups at Disneyland

DrAlice

You'll either need to figure out if it's 1.5 seconds slow or fast and compensate, or if you have another device handy that can pull up the website you can use that as a reference.
I'm actually going to the store to buy a new phone tomorrow. 🙄 🤭🤣

Seriously though, my phone can't even update the DL app to the most current version because it is running an old version of Android (and is too old to update).

AJFireman

You have to be in the app in the virtual queue screen a few minutes before they go up and keep pulling down every 5 seconds to refesh.

DO NOT do the old 2020 method of having the app closed and opening it at exactly 7, this failed for me 2 times this year (but worked perfectly in 2020).
This is what I have always done and I have yet to not get a Boarding Group both in HS and Disneyland. Both before and after closure for HS and Before closure at Disneyland I will get my try next week once again.

DrAlice

New phone acquired! OMG it is LIGHTNING fast compared to my old dinosaur. Now whether or not this helps me get a boarding group remains to be seen. 🤨

My husband gave me a hard time (jokingly) about getting a new phone. He said, "This Disney trip is getting more expensive all the time!" 🤣 🤣

EDIT to add: You can bet your favorite churro that if we DO get a boarding group, I will absolutely declare that it was BECAUSE I bought a new phone. :p 😁

Last edited:

Dapale

This is what I have always done and I have yet to not get a Boarding Group both in HS and Disneyland. Both before and after closure for HS and Before closure at Disneyland I will get my try next week once again.
If you're looking for a good explanation of what to do, I posted something a bit ago that shows the steps to get a boarding group quickly: https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads...ding-groups-at-disneyland.962850/post-9809719

Got group 15 last Tuesday when I went. Got group #1 & #2 last year at WDW too :)

Curious Constance

New phone acquired! OMG it is LIGHTNING fast compared to my old dinosaur. Now whether or not this helps me get a boarding group remains to be seen. 🤨

My husband gave me a hard time (jokingly) about getting a new phone. He said, "This Disney trip is getting more expensive all the time!" 🤣 🤣

EDIT to add: You can bet your favorite churro that if we DO get a boarding group, I will absolutely declare that it was BECAUSE I bought a new phone. :p 😁
You better get a new phone before each trip to Disneyland just to be safe!

MidwestStitch

DA94C95A-D40E-403B-8780-03EFBBD80F62.png
Such B S, can’t believe today is my one day at Disneyland and it’s closed for the day.

Nirya

Has anyone tried to get a BG after starting at DCA? Wondering how much of a chance I’ll have at getting one in the afternoon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom