Star Wars Land

OSUPhantom

I really hope the above isn't true. It would be such a waste of a great license and essentially would be the status quo for me except for Cars Land.

WDW95

Shouldn't this thread be in the Imagineer section? This really isn't news, a rumor, or current events. It seems like people are just posting their ideas for an armchair imagineered Star Wars land. No longer is this thread about a rumor.

CinematicFusion

Shouldn't this thread be in the Imagineer section? This really isn't news, a rumor, or current events. It seems like people are just posting their ideas for an armchair imagineered Star Wars land. No longer is this thread about a rumor.

Website isn't considered a source?

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Why do I get the feeling that news sites are dropping all the DHS rumors in a box, randomly drawing a half dozen or so, then writing an article based on that.

NoChesterHester

Dave is right. Everyone take a breath. People are jumping on every report with a "source" as gospel. The fan community is like a bunch of bipolar nuts right now.

We are all excited that something major seems to be in the works. Just let it play out a bit. It is only two months to D23 and I can assure you this is how it will work...

- The people that actually design these things aren't going to stop at some point and state, boy we have to get ready for D23. At the most what will be presented is some artwork concepts or maybe a massing model (if we are REAL lucky). There are separate people working on the presentation then the nuts and bolts.

- Between now and then they will continue to refine the menu and list of what the plan actually is. The contractors will figure out an estimate of cost and they will run that against whatever financial model they are working off of. Refinement will continue until all are pleased with where they are at. All I'm saying is that what is exactly on the menu today will change in 60 days. It will definitely change in three years.

Lets see how much they show us at D23. Hopefully we will be happily surprised.

asianway

anyone know anything about this?

http://disneydesignerland.blogspot.com/2013/06/a-small-summer-side-project.html

Side+Project.jpg
If legit, Im sure it violates every NDA the dude signed.

FrankLapidus

A name change wouldn't bother me, I still can't get out of the habit of calling the park 'MGM' so they could name it whatever they want and I'll still be using a name that is already five years out of date.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom