Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

phi2134

Any idea about what the transition from tsl to ge will be like? I would assume a tunnel entrance but don't see any structure or digging in that area

danlb_2000

Premium Member
New photos: http://www.wdwmagic.com/attractions...construction-at-disneys-hollywood-studios.htm

The buildings have really gone up quickly in the last month.

They don't seem to be moving any faster the previous months...

10/22
Star-Wars-Land_Full_31404.jpg

11/27
Star-Wars-Land_Full_31746.jpg

Rider

They don't seem to be moving any faster the previous months...

10/22
Star-Wars-Land_Full_31404.jpg

11/27
Star-Wars-Land_Full_31746.jpg
I guess I'm just mostly referring to the 2nd half of the MF building. Now with that piece it all looks like one giant complex instead of separate structures in a dirt field.

Plus all the months have started to blur together in my memory. In my head October was more like September. :)

raymusiccity

I guess I'm just mostly referring to the 2nd half of the MF building. Now with that piece it all looks like one giant complex instead of separate structures in a dirt field.

Plus all the months have started to blur together in my memory. In my head October was more like September. :)

I've seen the article about all of the cast members signing a beam during construction. Was that the equivalent of a 'topping off' ceremony, or is that still to come?

mergatroid

Photo update as of Thursday, November 30, 2017. Since the week of Thanksgiving, wire mesh has been going up on the "towers" in Star Wars Land for future sculpting. (image taken from moving vehicle)

View attachment 247469

I wonder how many more road accidents there'll be on that corner entering the studios from drivers taking their eyes off the road for a peek?

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
One of my favorite things to "shock" non-fans with is the fact that Mickey is more often than not a woman...and that at times, if you look close enough, you just may see Tink having especially hairy legs when "she" takes her flight. ;)

If you look close enough, you might see Tinker's bell.

"Dingalingalingaling!"

Not again...

Tinkerbell has always been female aside from during initial testing.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom