Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

bclane

That's correct. You'll board at the start, and unload at the end. And remain seated with your arms and legs inside the vehicle in between.
Thank you. Getting off somewhere in the middle and then reboarding later would make zero sense. Not sure where that idea came from but the problem they are gonna have with me personally is getting me off when the ride is over.

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
That's correct. You'll board at the start, and unload at the end. And remain seated with your arms and legs inside the vehicle in between.

So, @marni1971, the debunking of the on-off-on-again myth of Alcatraz seems to have outpaced the debunking of the Yeti-causes-structural-damage myth.

What are your other top eight myths you regularly debunk?

nickys

Premium Member
So, @marni1971, the debunking of the on-off-on-again myth of Alcatraz seems to have outpaced the debunking of the Yeti-causes-structural-damage myth.

What are your other top eight myths you regularly debunk?

Until Martin has a chance to compose his list, here are my starters for 10:

Rat (vs Beauty)
UK ride (not Poppins)
Speedway (not being replaced by Tron)
Gondolas (just about anything)

Those are all from the last year.... How far back can he go?!

danlb_2000

Premium Member
If I am remembering correctly, there was no sink hole.

upload_2017-11-20_20-29-0.png

HauntedMansionFLA

Big thank you to @Magic Feather and @marni1971 for giving us a glimmer of hope that Star Tours has the possibility of exiting into Star Wars Land. I would prefer riding ST first and walking into SWL instead of the tunnel by Grand Avenue. Keep us posted. I'm heading over to DHS to see what's going on. Thanks again.

TP2000

Ok. OC Register is wrong then.

That OC Register article has many errors, in both the text and the images. I put that info in the comment section and it was removed by the Register editors. If they only spent the same amount of time and energy on editing things before they were published, they wouldn’t have to silence critics of their biased and stupid mistakes after publishing.

That’s a problem for all mainstream media in 2017 though, not just the OC Register.

raymusiccity

Big thank you to @Magic Feather and @marni1971 for giving us a glimmer of hope that Star Tours has the possibility of exiting into Star Wars Land. I would prefer riding ST first and walking into SWL instead of the tunnel by Grand Avenue. Keep us posted. I'm heading over to DHS to see what's going on. Thanks again.

I'm trying to be cautiously optimistic regarding the overall 'feel' of being transported to another realm. I haven't seen anyone address how they're going to handle the challenge of the dreaded 'Stroller Parking' areas. How do you keep such an armada as unobtrusive as possible?
I don't see any areas in the model. Could they be that well hidden?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom