Star Wars Land announced for Disney's Hollywood Studios

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
If someone asks to not be called something, it is quite rude to keep doing it. Borderline bullying. Please stop doing that, It is sad when you find that funny.
Where did they ask not to be called "Pam"?

I will need to recheck my email, but I am pretty sure I did not get the memo.

It also says nothing in their signature regarding this.

You would think that if someone was so offended by being called by the name they gave themselves on a forum they would 1: Not use that name and/or 2: Put up something in their signature.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
Well I guess the art at the 20 second mark confirms the location.

Yep, this appears to be the final nail in the coffin for SWL going in the echo lake area.

CgfMG59W8AET9Rq.jpg

roj2323

There is room within the current bounds of the park. This is about 14 acres.

View attachment 138591
I'm well aware 14 acres fits inside the park boundaries as I've drawn up probably a dozen possibilities myself. What I was getting at is the photo makes it look as if starwars land has more depth than what is currently available. I'm sure it's just artistic liberties but it makes you wonder.

danlb_2000

Premium Member
I'm well aware 14 acres fits inside the park boundaries as I've drawn up probably a dozen possibilities myself. What I was getting at is the photo makes it look as if starwars land has more depth than what is currently available. I'm sure it's just artistic liberties but it makes you wonder.

They always take those artistic liberties along the edges of concept art because they don't want to show what is actually there like back stage facilities and access roads.I always liked the Fantasyland concept art that had rolling hills as far as the eye could see.

Jaison

If anyone has a higher res version, I'd love to see it.

It's actually a bit of a departure from Disneyland (no second level walkway for instance, no elevation changes). A few pieces of artwork they showed are for Disneyland and not really representative.

26451703562_4bee2cdc8f_o.png

So based on this looking much different than the art for Disneyland (ie. rockwork / layout), are we expecting the land to actually differ? Or is that again just the artists?

Disneyhead'71

They always take those artistic liberties along the edges of concept art because they don't want to show what is actually there like back stage facilities and access roads.I always liked the Fantasyland concept art that had rolling hills as far as the eye could see.
Oh, no. That NFL art work is totally accurate. If you look close you can see the Winter Garden Town Center out on the horizon.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom