News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

lifeisgoodboy

@apdisneymomma found some hidden mickey in Batuu.

George Lucas on a Bench

I initially agreed about the lack of aliens in Pandora. Then I got to thinking that's pretty much the norm in Disney theme parks aside from CMs working attractions, food and retail vaguely dressed for the setting. Historically, the characters are mainly in the rides with some exceptions like Main Street or Buena Vista Street citizens, which may not even be there when you walk through.

MoonRakerSCM

So, a thought I have for discussion-

What would star wars land be without Potterland?

As in, I personally believe that Disney designed star wars land as a direct response to Potterland (took em long enough for sure, but, it is Disney... They take forever). The ride was built to be cutting edge as the harry Potter ride, we have intensely immersive theming, we have an experience for guests to personalize their own item from the franchise (wand/sabre), we have blue milk to counter butter beer... As far as I'm concerned with star wars land, Disney took the whole Harry Potter experience and said, let's make this, but with our property.

So, my question is, let's say that Potterland never existed, Disney owns star wars... In this alternate universe, what do you think Disney would have done?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom