News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

The Grand Inquisitor

Was Kylo ever put out there as a walk-around character? It seems to me that the little play they put on with Vi is all about Vi dodging First Order and Kylo rather than a bounty hunter.

IOW, I'm suggesting that they might have decided to give all of Harkos's roles to Kylo.
Yeah Kylo was always supposed be a walk around character I believe. Harkos was supposed to just hang in the cantina and interact with guests. Harkos was also supposed to threaten you if you missed up the falcon or congratulate you on a good mission.

The Grand Inquisitor

Yeah Kylo was always supposed be a walk around character I believe. Harkos was supposed to just hang in the cantina and interact with guests. Harkos was also supposed to threaten you if you missed up the falcon or congratulate you on a good mission.
I think it would be great if Hondo could become a greet able character in the cantina. Maybe hes getting drunk on blue milk or something to celebrate 😂

Rich T

New Spinner announced for Galaxy's Edge:
weirdflatride.jpg

Professortango1

It does feel a little cold and dead with just a couple of stormtroopers, Kylo and Chewie running around. They could have at least made the standing R2 droids turn their heads. Too many tourists and not enough natives.

I agree. One of my biggest issues with the land are the static droids and staging areas. Cool, a hover car. It just sits there. No slight motion like its floating. No AA droid working on it. No sparks and lights from around the corner hinting at more. The lifeless droids seem so strange. It would be like having static Ewoks just mounted around Star Tours in WDW.

Mac Tonight

I agree. One of my biggest issues with the land are the static droids and staging areas. Cool, a hover car. It just sits there. No slight motion like its floating. No AA droid working on it. No sparks and lights from around the corner hinting at more. The lifeless droids seem so strange. It would be like having static Ewoks just mounted around Star Tours in WDW.
They should have just had Ewoks poking their heads out of random places at random times like Whack-A-Mole.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom