News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

Ismael Flores

Here is a link about how much the x-wings and the tie fighters? and also how much the falcon is?

http://www.ocregister.com/disneylands-star-wars-galaxys-edge-will-have-x-wing-and-tie-fighters

the company that built them is only 5 minutes from where i live. To bad that the where house is huge and they keep everything inside and away from view. They are also responsible from some of the vending carts in both parks.

https://www.jrcofab.com/food-and-beverage-carts

Screen Shot 2019-01-17 at 11.52.47 AM.jpg

PB Watermelon

Yeah, I am in touch with reality. ;) I know it will be packed. But there is a difference between "summer packed" and "summer with Star Wars Land JUST opened packed". We're just going to go to Myrtle Beach this year and go to Cali next year for the 4th of July. We had to choose that week because it is one of the only weeks that my son does not have football conditioning or practice and he is out of school. Plus the 4th of July is his birthday and we thought it would be cool to have it at Disneyland.

I hear you, and best wishes for your son's career. As long as you set realistic expectations, you'll have a wonderful time, and the 4th of July fireworks are a treat, as well as the 4th of July bunting on Main Street.

mickEblu

So I saw on the WDW thread that ROTR is supposed to be an 8 minute ride. If true, it would be great. When was the last time we got a new E ticket attraction at DLR with that kind of ride time? Indy? I don’t even think Indy is 8 minutes. Even though touring plans has it listed at 10 minutes. It feels more like 5.

180º

So I saw on the WDW thread that ROTR is supposed to be an 8 minute ride. If true, it would be great. When was the last time we got a new E ticket attraction at DLR with that kind of ride time? Indy? I don’t even think Indy is 8 minutes. Even though touring plans has it listed at 10 minutes. It feels more like 5.
Lol, actually Indy is 4 minutes tops (barring cascades). Part of me wonders if the 8 minute figure for ROTR refers to full cycle time, factoring in unload, drive to load, and load. If I had to make a totally speculative and uneducated guess right now I’d predict ROTR is about a 6 or 6.5-minute ride. We’ll see soon enough!

The_Mesh_Hatter

Lol, actually Indy is 4 minutes tops (barring cascades). Part of me wonders if the 8 minute figure for ROTR refers to full cycle time, factoring in unload, drive to load, and load. If I had to make a totally speculative and uneducated guess right now I’d predict ROTR is about a 6 or 6.5-minute ride. We’ll see soon enough!

Isn’t Pirates at Shanghai at least 8 minutes? Apparently that’s the best benchmark to compare this too.

mickEblu

Even if it includes load/ unload thats like 1.5- 2 minutes tops. They have the ride duration listed at 10 minutes! I’m going to have to start turning my stop watch on at the beginning and of rides to see what the real RIDE time is.

TROR

I find it odd that the article mentions there is only Kylo and the AT ATs on the ride. It kept mentioning the personnel and storm troopers are not part of the ride. Is it really this giant empty star destroyer with just Kylo Ren on it? Surely I must have misread.
Hux is there as well. Admittedly it does seem light on dangers though I must assume there's information we don't have yet.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom