News Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge - Historical Construction/Impressions

mickEblu

I imagine they're already going to have to have a soy/almond/dairy-free alternative on hand.

What I heard is, and don't quote me... I actually heard that Visa is ed because MnMs are going to be allowed in SWL. You will receive a bag of blue MnMs with your glass of milk ( or dairy free alternative) and be told to put the "magic beans" in the milk and watch it turn into Bantha Blue. This will be listed on the map as the third attraction in SWL. Apparently the suits thought it was a decent substitute for the Bantha Mover that was scrapped. And apparently, MnMs fought really hard for this as they are still upset about the terrible decision they made when they declined to be in E.T

Ok I need to get back to work.

Last edited:

Earl Sweatpants

What I heard is, and don't quote me... I actually heard that Visa is ****ed because MnMs are going to be allowed in SWL. You will receive a bag of blue MnMs with your glass of milk ( or dairy free alternative) and be told to put the "magic beans" in the milk and watch it turn into Banta Blue. This will be listed on the map as the third attraction in SWL. Apparently the suits thought it was a decent substitute for the Bantha Mover that was scrapped. And apparently, MnMs fought really hard for this as they are still upset about their terrible decision they made when they declined to be in E.T

Ok I need to get back to work.
slow day at the office? ;)

Phroobar

For me, SWL has to be a 100% home run, or else it failed. It put itself in this position mind you, but that's the way it is. It can't just be "good" or even "awesome". It essentially has to re-define what a themed experience can or should be. I'm sure many people (some even on here) are just hoping the opposite happens so they can all point and laugh at Iger and his failed experiment.

No matter if this thing is the most amazing thing ever, people will still scream that Iger raped their childhood. The ones that scream the loudest about how much it sucks will have their max passes ready everytime they come into the park. You can't win with the internet.

D

Deleted member 107043

Its like listening to two old ladies talk about their twitter feeds.

jkxu05d.jpg

Practical Pig

And why are we talking in codes again?

Martin mentioned the code names Alcatraz and Big Bird for the Battle Escape and Millennium Falcon rides, which are apparently used more in the WDW forum. I don't know about that since I don't get around over there much. Since he was using the code, several of us responding to him used it in return.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom