News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

corran horn

Party size and capability have a lot to do with your SR experience so it'd be a shame if you were gated from various GS activities based on your outcome there.

(I mean this is all absurd. I can admit that.)

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
I assume you’re being your witty, sarcastic self😉

Of course I am. It has as much to do with LARPing as Poseidon's Fury has to do with Archeology. Both are guided experiences in environments with strategically placed eye-catching effects, just the experiences in the Star Wars Prison Ship include food, a cell, and smaller groups.

_caleb

The demograph they are aiming at are the ones who were kids when George Lucas started making the 'prequels', not the ones who were original fans. I don't know about other older Star Wars fans, but, I'm sure a lot of us would have liked Star Wars hotel with themed rooms and food courts with the same themeing, a lounge bar similar to Oga's Cantina and a nice restaurant also with the SW theme in a more adult tone. Anyone could resort hop to those places as you can now with the other resorts, which would be more profitable in the long run and would appeal to far more people than the overblown, overpriced, overhyped effort they did produce, I mean you pay all that money to stay there for that experience and part of that experience is going to Galaxy's Edge and mingling among us plebs with less money and more sense?
There are fewer and fewer original fans every day.

_caleb

Of course I am. It has as much to do with LARPing as Poseidon's Fury has to do with Archeology. Both are guided experiences in environments with strategically placed eye-catching effects, just the experiences in the Star Wars Prison Ship include food, a cell, and smaller groups.
I'm not sure why the need to gatekeep the term LARP.

For most of Disney's general audience, that's a new term (and a foreign concept) that might help them at least begin to understand what the Starcruiser is/isn't.

And just think how many wealthy Disney Parks guests could have this as their entry into other role-playing games and experiences.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
Videos of Chapek at the dance lessons are out there.
Ahhhhh!!! Pink Bunnies…PINK BUNNIES!!!

1646163425780.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom