News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

danv3

E-ticket concept with C-ticket execution at G-ticket prices.

What this comes down to is there has yet to be a single promotional image that would make a disinterested potential customer sit up and say, “I’ve gotta see that.”

Not too surprising, but nothing about this scans as luxurious, either, which is a whole ‘nother issue.

Yeah, I'm still waiting for the "WOW" moment here.

Not really hopeful, tbh. The more that gets leaked, the more I realize we actually have seen pretty much the entire project.

Tha Realest

But there is NO GAME! There are no rules. There is no end goal other than enjoying the nights. Them saying it is a game without explaining the rules shows there is no rules or a real game. The experience will be driven by scripts and not dice. There is a choice to be active or not. There is no sense of RPG but just roll playing. I will ignore your insulting as well as just assume you don't understand or was ever involved in LARP or maybe even RPG so I'm done. Please don't quote me again. I mean that nicely too.
There is an entire sub-genre of games called "Adventure games." LucasArts used to excel at creating them. They were based on a developing narrative based on your choices. Is it Tetris? No. But a game nonetheless. Really, it's not necessary to be this pedantic or obtuse.

While your story unfolds, you’ll have the power to choose your path. Will you follow the rule of the First Order or join the Resistance in a secret plot? Strike a bargain with a gang of smugglers or sit back, sip a cocktail and watch it all from a safe distance?

The choice is yours as you step aboard the most immersive Star Wars story ever created—one where you live your own Star Wars adventure!

WowFactor

And with those pics, I think it's safe to say we can all stop talking about LARP'ing
What a about this one? 😉

1645578243869.png

Last edited:

Buried20KLeague

Since the hotel isn't only for LARPing I guess Disney doesn't have to worry then? If people want to LARP and want anything close to that experience I guess they either do this or not. (just like anybody else)

You’re missing the point. The new pics don’t show people LARPing. The old ones did.

The claim that the girl wearing a hat likely from the gift shop is LARPing is either wrong, or my daughters have been LARPing for years in the MK while they wore their Mickey ears.

corran horn

You’re missing the point. The new pics don’t show people LARPing. The old ones did.

The claim that the girl wearing a hat likely from the gift shop is LARPing is either wrong, or my daughters have been LARPing for years in the MK while they wore their Mickey ears.
I assume this group is either press people, Disney influencers, or cast member families that for whatever reason don't do that or at least didn't in this case.

Personally I'm going to maybe wear some slightly more Star Wars-y clothes and my whole family likely will too - but I'm not going to throw myself into the role tbh.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom