News Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser coming to Walt Disney World 2021

gerarar

Premium Member
Looks like Click Orlando jumped the gun with their videos - the links aren’t working for me now, they were earlier.
Most likely scenario was they were uploading it on their end, but had it set to public. I really doubt they would risk their "access"/credentials by intentionally jumping the gun lol

They were also embeddable, meaning to be attached to an article or whatnot.

TalkingHead

E-ticket concept with C-ticket execution at G-ticket prices.

What this comes down to is there has yet to be a single promotional image that would make a disinterested potential customer sit up and say, “I’ve gotta see that.”

Not too surprising, but nothing about this scans as luxurious, either, which is a whole ‘nother issue.

Tha Realest

It's not my definition. It is the definition. It has to be a game. Not just role playing. Disney has shown zero that makes this real LARP because there is not a set of rules or an end goal. It'd be like saying you are doing a RPG because you roll a dice. I'm out but it is starting to grate that people are pretending to understand what something is when they clearly don't. I hate LARP and most RPG. So I'm saying on behalf of those I know who do.
They call it a game right there in the description. Again, you're entitled to your overly restrictive definition of what constitutes a LARP. "It's not a live action role playing game, it's a real-life role-playing game*" but you're sounding increasingly silly.

*Literally how Disney defines this experience.

mightynine

Most likely scenario was they were uploading it on their end, but had it set to public. I really doubt they would risk their "access"/credentials by intentionally jumping the gun lol

They were also embeddable, meaning to be attached to an article or whatnot.
Totally, I’m betting someone forgot to change the publish date and got corrected quickly.

correcaminos

They call it a game right there in the description. Again, you're entitled to your overly restrictive definition of what constitutes a LARP. "It's not a live action role playing game, it's a real-life role-playing game*" but you're sounding increasingly silly.

*Literally how Disney defines this experience.
But there is NO GAME! There are no rules. There is no end goal other than enjoying the nights. Them saying it is a game without explaining the rules shows there is no rules or a real game. The experience will be driven by scripts and not dice. There is a choice to be active or not. There is no sense of RPG but just roll playing. I will ignore your insulting as well as just assume you don't understand or was ever involved in LARP or maybe even RPG so I'm done. Please don't quote me again. I mean that nicely too.

Edit: for those who don't understand LARP will involve dice even like Dungeons and Dragons. Sometimes will use your own ability to decide fate. But it's not scripted and you can die in game. This is all more like choose your own adventure. As someone who deals with LARP and RPG by watching I'm not a fan so I am critical of it. But I respect it.

Last edited:

corran horn

More like why isn't it more than a single person and why aren't there any other effects or anything happening?

People can have legitimate complaints that aren't absurd; responses like this are going to make people stop taking you seriously.
I'll survive. As you said, you're watching a short snippet of something. We have no idea if it's representative. She's walking around singing during one song. There's lights going. There's a Rodian in the background that presumably does something. Why bother throwing rocks?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom