Star Tours 2.0 Delayed Tron E Ticket and Wall-e to Replace EO?

GizmoDuck

Just speculating, but when the monsters inc coaster opens, perhaps MILF will close making room for Wall-e in tomorrowland, and leaving imagination open for a new attraction?

This would allow Disney to keep with the "DL/DCA GETS IT FIRST" mantra they hold so dear

As for tron your guess is as good as mine, this movie could potentially flop ala Atlantis and any planned attractions will be swept under the rug.

Again, just speculating :shrug:

puntagordabob

Wall E could fit just because Imagination pavilion is in future world. and Wall E is certainly the future. .

I like Wall-E. With that being said....I hope Wall-E is NOT "the future".... that future is not a very bright one for humanity.... and it certainly does not work IMHO in the Imagination Pavillion.

Better fit for Tomorrowland....or DHS.

...Also contrary to what some of the Disney trends have been I do not believe every attraction at EPCOT needs some movie tie-in to be successful. Soarin' and Test-Track certainly do not... and Figment & Dreamfinder are certainly not movie tie-ins and they are park icons!

Oddysey

I like Wall-E. With that being said....I hope Wall-E is NOT "the future".... that future is not a very bright one for humanity.... and it certainly does not work IMHO in the Imagination Pavillion.

Better fit for Tomorrowland....or DHS.

...Also contrary to what some of the Disney trends have been I do not believe every attraction at EPCOT needs some movie tie-in to be successful. Soarin' and Test-Track certainly do not... and Figment & Dreamfinder are certainly not movie tie-ins and they are park icons!

Agreed! I would prefer Disney bring some original ideas to the parks. For me something original is always more exciting than a character tie in. Especially at Epcot.

Ignohippo

Wow. Someone posts a little bit of info and a few people choose to ridicule them just to be overly nasty. Heck, it wasn't even posted on these boards. How embarrassing for those of us who appreciate the information. i don't know why some folks are so sensitive. We've all learned by now to take these rumors with a grain of salt.

You can question the info, but there's no reason to be nasty about it. This stuff may never come to pass but we have no reason to believe any of this stuff isn't at least being discussed.

As for the "scoops", I don't know if saying that track has been delivered for CarsLand (or that you've been posting on another board since January) really gives you much credit. In time, we'll all know if your info is true or not.

For now, welcome to the board and I hope the negative folks here won't stop you from posting in the future.

TinkIce

The WALL-E show sounds like fun, as does the TRON ride! But I'm weeping if the delay for Star Tours is true. It's already bad enough that my entire family has to miss going on the ride this year, but if we have to miss it next year too... that's just not going to be fair :cry:

JEANYLASER

Wall E could fit just because Imagination pavilion is in future world. and Wall E is certainly the future. It would seem to fit better in Tommorrowland but really the 2 are similar concepts. Future world -the world of the future. Tomorrowland - a land of tomorrow (aka Future) so Wall E would fit both. While I have never seen EO and hope it's still there next September but I don't see it having a permanent place in Epcot.
I hope Wall E does make its way to the parks. I enjoy character attractions.

yeah me too!

Lee

Adventurer
Ummmm....FYI....
Just because there is a concept to put Wall-e in the EO theatre in DL does not mean the same would happen at Epcot.
The theatre in DL is in Tomorrowland...Wall-e would fit there. Imagination...not so much.

inluvwithbeast

Wall*E had to use his imagination a LOT to come up with those ideas for ordinary objects he knew nothing about.

Way to make that stretch. Lol.

I'm sorry, but I just do not like Wall-E except for the cute little noises he makes. The movie itself I can leave. Meh. But, if they're set on putting a Wall-E ride in WDW, I say stick in the Land pavilion. I don't really want to see it in TL. Of course, I don't wanna see SGE or MILF there either.

Lee

Adventurer
To clarify my earlier post, I have no knowledge of any Wall-E project in the pipeline for DL or anywhere else.

Also, Star Tours is on track, not behind at all.
Tron is purely a concept at this point, and is a long way from having an attraction presence on either coast.

inluvwithbeast

To clarify my earlier post, I have no knowledge of any Wall-E project in the pipeline for DL or anywhere else.

Also, Star Tours is on track, not behind at all.
Tron is purely a concept at this point, and is a long way from having an attraction presence on either coast.

Gracias, Lee. :wave:

Thrill Seeker

Wall-E should head over to The Land to replace Circle of Life. This is a tie in that just makes too much sense.

I doubt Captain EO at Epcot is going to be replaced anytime soon. I'm guessing late 2012 at the latest and hopefully it will be with a new Figment related 3-D film.

I seriously doubt Star Tours is being delayed. All they have to do is re-do the queue, add some new effects to the simulator pods and change out the video. 7 months should be plenty of time for this to happen. Being delayed until late 2012 is just ridiculous.

As for Tron, it sounds like it's going to happen at Disneyland. I just hope WDI has some ideas for a Tron attraction for WDW. I know a nice spot at Epcot where one would fit quite nicely... *caugh* Wonders of Life *caugh*.

JustInTime

Wall-E should head over to The Land to replace Circle of Life. This is a tie in that just makes too much sense.

I doubt Captain EO at Epcot is going to be replaced anytime soon. I'm guessing late 2012 at the latest and hopefully it will be with a new Figment related 3-D film.

I seriously doubt Star Tours is being delayed. All they have to do is re-do the queue, add some new effects to the simulator pods and change out the video. 7 months should be plenty of time for this to happen. Being delayed until late 2012 is just ridiculous.

As for Tron, it sounds like it's going to happen at Disneyland. I just hope WDI has some ideas for a Tron attraction for WDW. I know a nice spot at Epcot where one would fit quite nicely... *caugh* Wonders of Life *caugh*.

I love your Wall-e idea but I hate the idea of Tron in Epcot. I think if anywhere, DHS should be it's home.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom