Star Tours 2.0 Delayed Tron E Ticket and Wall-e to Replace EO?

Zac Skellington

Wow. Someone posts a little bit of info and a few people choose to ridicule them just to be overly nasty. Heck, it wasn't even posted on these boards. How embarrassing for those of us who appreciate the information. i don't know why some folks are so sensitive. We've all learned by now to take these rumors with a grain of salt.

You can question the info, but there's no reason to be nasty about it. This stuff may never come to pass but we have no reason to believe any of this stuff isn't at least being discussed.

As for the "scoops", I don't know if saying that track has been delivered for CarsLand (or that you've been posting on another board since January) really gives you much credit. In time, we'll all know if your info is true or not.

For now, welcome to the board and I hope the negative folks here won't stop you from posting in the future.

Well said.

cbconglom

Original Poster
also everyone keeps saying wall-e would be terrible because although it takes place in the future.. it's a bleak depressing one. if they do use him why couldn't/wouldn't it take place after the first movie when they are replanting everything and making everything green and happy? though that theme does fit better in the land pavilion..

misterID

There was already a rumor a while back that Wall-E was taking over Circle Of Life in The Land. And if they can't do anything original with Imagination... Well, that would just be sad.

And I don't know how anyone on these boards haven't known there's been a concept for TRON at DL for a very, very long time. None of this is breaking news.

Thrill Seeker

I love your Wall-e idea but I hate the idea of Tron in Epcot. I think if anywhere, DHS should be it's home.

I tried to figure out where Tron would fit the best and Epcot or DHS were the only two that worked. Considering DHS is already pretty full of what it already has or what is supposedly being planned, Epcot is the park that makes the most sense. It is also a much needed new attraction that Epcot could definitely use.

trr1

headdesk.jpg

Dragonrider1227

Also, the time for Wall-E to get an attraction has passed, unless they plan on making a sequel....that would be silly btw...
I don't know, if Ariel can get a ride a good 20 years after her movie debuted... (granted, Ariel's still being sold in stores so has a bit more life in her but still...)
Personally though, forget the ride. I'd be happy enough if this appeared in Tomorrowland and/or EPCOT http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=As7UQtKX00c
Although, considering how often Main Street plays music from Hello Dolly, it might be difficult getting Wall-e to stay put in his land XD

JLW11Hi

All of the ideas presented in the blog sound awesome.

A Wall-E replacement for Captain EO would be way better than going back to Honey I Shrunk the Audience. Its 2010, and Honey I Shrunk the Kids is no longer relevant!

The Tron ride sounds like an awesome idea for Disneyland's Tomorrowland, and with a Wall-E atttraction and a new Star Tours, would really turn around the state of that land! Years of the old Star Tours and the tired HISTA, with no people mover and a sad, low astro orbiter, and a boring Innoventions pavilion made that Tomorrowland the worst land at Disneyland, IMO.

As far as Wall-E in Imagination...I think they should just totally re-do that entire pavilion, 3D show or not.

LoehnWolf

Ok I am confused. I thought the original took place between episodes 3 and 4? So the Death Star in the original was the second Death Star based at Endor?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
Ok I am confused. I thought the original took place between episodes 3 and 4? So the Death Star in the original was the second Death Star based at Endor?
That is kind of where the story goes a bit off canon. Star tours takes place after ROTJ and they never really explain were the 3rd death star came from.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom