Star Tours 2.0 Delayed Tron E Ticket and Wall-e to Replace EO?

ChrisFL

Premium Member
That is kind of where the story goes a bit off canon. Star tours takes place after ROTJ and they never really explain were the 3rd death star came from.

They cloned it! Duh! Lucas is readying Star Wars Ep. 7, Attack of the Death Star Clones

In fact I think it's more recently known as AT&T Wireless

Maerj

Just saw the Tron Legacy sneak preview footage tonight. I think this film is going to be a big hit and a Tron ride will be as well.

As for the old Star Tours, I don't think they were too nit picky about canon back then.

Did I mention that the Tron footage was really, really cool?

loveofamouse

People would take you more seriously if your grammar was better. You need to consider improving upon it because right now you seem like a twelve year old.

The last thing Tomorrowland needs is a Wall-E attraction. What place does an apocalyptic future have in a land of optimism? If all this comes true at Disneyland, Tomorrowland will be home to a ride that takes place in the past (Star Tours), a ride based on toys from the present (Buzz), a ride based on a movie that takes place in the present (Tron), a ride from a post-apocalyptic future (Wall-E), and a ride from the present that has nothing whatsoever to do with Tomorrowland (Finding Nemo). Great job imagineers! You guys are truly masters at understanding theme. :brick:

Ditto on WDW.

Stitch-present
Buzz- present
CoP- uh....yeah
Tomorrowland Speedway....enough said
Only thing "tomorrow" in tomorrow land is SM and that's open to interpretation

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom