SPOILERS: Book of Boba Fett - Latest episodes

erasure fan1

it was interesting seeing him get out of the pit, but up until recently, the show has been mediocre at best. if it doesn’t come back for another season, my feelings won’t be hurt.
There has been a lot of interesting stuff in this series. The problem is there isn't enough to carry it's own show. I think the book of Boba would have worked better as a side story integrated into Mando season 3. Unfortunately with the need for D+ content, it feels like this was a quick way to add a series. If they did actually integrate it, it would have been a longer season, with better episode length. But at the same time taken much longer to get out. And that would have left a big gap in original programing. That's how it feels to me anyway.

sedati

There has to be a reason to show the skull-adorned sand crawler. Imagine the damage that thing could do if it came to town.

Prince-1

Finally two really good episodes in a row. And they finally found the secret formula....keep Boba Fett out of it and just make this show The Mandalorian season 2.5.

Phroobar

Where is Max Rebo? Is he safe? Is he alright?
Max was replaced with his brother Hooter.

download.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom