'Spitting' Teen Shocked With Taser At Disney

Ella's Mommy

Okay people lets keep it clean. My hubby :kiss: is from and NY and he is an upstanding citizen and so is his whole family. If those kids were from New Orleans would we be saying anything about were they are from. They were just bad kids period. I refuse to call them adults because they are obivously not.

hrcollectibles

I know why they did this.... These were a Few of Britnays Group and they were left behind.. They were upset because someone talked trash about her great performance... :ROFLOL:

LudwigVonDrake

I agree, once we were on a bus from The Studios to The Grand floriadian and the only other people on the bus were from New York. The parents belittled the bus driver the entire way, and their kids thought it was great. I apoligized to the bus driver, and he said that it happens with nNew Yorkers all the time! :brick:

And where are you from? If someone does something stupid from where you live, does that mean everyone who lives there is a doofus? Don't paint all people from NY with the same paintbrush. This is about people who did something REALLY STUPID and not about where they are from.

shoppingnut

And where are you from? If someone does something stupid from where you live, does that mean everyone who lives there is a doofus? Don't paint all people from NY with the same paintbrush. This is about people who did something REALLY STUPID and not about where they are from.

Totally agree. Besides there are many, many rude and obnoxious people who live all throughout the world, they are not specific to one region or state.

Kadee

Totally agree. Besides there are many, many rude and obnoxious people who live all throughout the world, they are not specific to one region or state.

Agreed!!! Having lived several different places, I can honestly say THERE ARE IDIOTS, MORONS, AND RUDE PEOPLE EVERYWHERE! I've also met very nice, intelligent people everywhere I've lived or visited.

Ballsinc

Although.....

You know maybe that they thought it was OK. Afterall the Stitch at DTD does it and so does the camel on the Aladdin ride.Maybe they thought when in Rome:shrug: ....OK maybe they're idiots.....:hammer:

Glasgow

# of threads on WDWMagic that have offended someone in some way in the last 6 months = ALL

Lets get it together folks

disneydudette

Stereotypes are a part of life these days...

I live in NC... so I must be a john deer riding, country signing, southern draw talk, can't say the alphabet, my cousins my brother, always reckin' and fixin', nascar every sunday, type folk...

But actually I'm from Boston, so I'm the can't say my "r"s, desperate sports fan, drunk only on days that end in "y", sam adams and guiness chuggers, known as a mass-hole on the road, rather lick my back side then meet Jeter, type folk...

New Yorkers will always have a bad name... and thats just what it is, a bad stereotypical name. My one bad experience ever flying was thanks to a New Yorker... big deal though... I still fell in love with a Yankees fan. New York, and it's patrons, are ok in my book... but remember, it only takes the actions of one to ruin the group for everyone...

Texas will forever be known for illegal mexicans and George W. Bush... So I think New Yorkers have it pretty easy:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom