Spirited WDW Observations, News and Provocative Comments

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
There was no Doom and Gloom...

Just less OG...

:lookaroun

We should have a D&G meet at the parks one time. It would be so much fun. We could yell at everyone to stop having fun, steal candy from babies, knock some foam heads down, etc.

Thats a normal day for me.

hack2112

Just less OG...

We should have a D&G meet at the parks one time. It would be so much fun. We could yell at everyone to stop having fun, steal candy from babies, knock some foam heads down, etc.
Maybe we could do some TL picketing. Maybe a sign like this:
StitchPicket.jpg

EPCOT Explorer

Just less OG...

Point and shout at obscure thematic references, mock people buying pins, and telling CM's to clean things up.

I'm in.:lookaroun

KevinYee

Reminds me of a quote I saw online once:

Puritanism = the haunting feeling that someone, somewhere, may be having fun.

CaptainMichael

Just less OG...

:xmas: I was inspired to go....deeper into the jungle. And yell at other boats for ruining our cruise:lookaroun

That would be epic fun.

Point and shout at obscure thematic references, mock people buying pins, and telling CM's to clean things up.
:sohappy:

I'm in.:lookaroun
That's what he said?:lookaroun

EPCOT Explorer

They bug me too, but I just couldn't say no to the Figment pin I saw Saturday night. It was so cute... and Figmenty...

And, seeing that it's Fig, nor could I. Which one is it?

What I think is ridiculous are the people that buy pins just for the sake of it, and just because Disney made it. Pins for days of the week? Pins for months? At some point, it's superfluous.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
And, seeing that it's Fig, nor could I. Which one is it?

What I think is ridiculous are the people that buy pins just for the sake of it, and just because Disney made it. Pins for days of the week? Pins for months? At some point, it's superfluous.

I agree with this. Of course, I could never bring myself to get into the pin trading community either. I uderstand hw some pins could be collector's itmes and whatnot, but the idea of taking time out from my vacation to trade pins with CMs who simply restock their supply before their shift just seemed to be a waste. I've bought some pins from special events, and ones of the parks (including one before DHS changed its name), but overall they tend to get superfluous as you said.

EPCOT Explorer

I agree with this. Of course, I could never bring myself to get into the pin trading community either. I uderstand hw some pins could be collector's itmes and whatnot, but the idea of taking time out from my vacation to trade pins with CMs who simply restock their supply before their shift just seemed to be a waste. I've bought some pins from special events, and ones of the parks (including one before DHS changed its name), but overall they tend to get superfluous as you said.

Right on with you.

I buy a few "topics" like EPCOT or Figment, but by no means are all of those things necessary. Or are they worth anything. They up charge on pins by at least 75%.

wm49rs

A naughty bit o' crumpet
Premium Member
Right on with you.

I buy a few "topics" like EPCOT or Figment, but by no means are all of those things necessary. Or are they worth anything. They up charge on pins by at least 75%.

Wow, I didn't realize their markup was so high on the pins. You of course expect it on their merchandise overall, but 75% is steep. Than G#d I only buy a few every now and then....

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom