Spirited News, Observations & Thoughts Tres

Status
Not open for further replies.

MattM

Actually...I am a little bit offended, whether you were talking about me or not. Is it necessary to insult people for no particular reason? Just askin'...

It's not an insult, Lee. I know he is your buddy. But there has been little said here in about 300 pages. The little posts full of words but lacking substance keep the people coming back...sheep are an illustration because they will come back to the same place at the same time every day. It's really fascinating. They will literally eat out of your hand. Musings keep the views/post count up. He likes that. I get it...I guess.

But really, don't let a random guy that you do not know from the Internet insult you.

But it is just an "observation," (since this seems to be the thread for them), not an insult.

I do truly hope He has something to say soon. Cheers!

Last edited:

The Empress Lilly

None. She can't kill big things. She's just a little cat. She has killed birds, mice, chipmunks and at least one bunny.

It has been argued by my family (who frequently call her a "murderer") that she'd kill me if she could, but I don't think she would. I think she loves me.
Cats have a tendency to think of their humans as pets that THEY keep. Little monkeys who bring food offerings to their feline gods. Why would they kill them?

Last edited:

MattM

It is the same all the time... The ones who complain about 74 always, always, ALWAYS have to come into his threads... Then they complain in his thread about people have conversations about 74's postings, and the same brain dead morons complain about 74 getting a thrill seeing the post count go up WHILE CONTRIBUTING TO THE INCREAING POST COUNT... Some people are just idiots, and many of them prove it, just look at the post you quoted.... He proves how brain dead he is every time he posts... IGNORE is such a wonderful feature...

Thanks for reading, "dxer"! :)

Sorry that you get so worked up over the Internet. Have a scotch...on me.

luv

Cats have a tendency to think of their humans as pets that THEY keep. Little monkeys who bring food offerings to their feline gods. Why would they kill them?
I got her those cat food breakfast things and she smelled it, licked it and looked up at me like, "What the hell is this crap?" Then she meowed and demanded regular food, which I dutifully provided, like the good human pet I am. :D

JenniferS

When you're the leader, you don't have to follow.
Premium Member
It's not an insult, Lee. I know he is your buddy. But there has been little said here in about 300 pages. The little posts full of words but lacking substance keep the people coming back...sheep are an illustration because they will come back to the same place at the same time every day. It's really fascinating. They will literally eat out of your hand. Musings keep the views/post count up. He likes that. I get it...I guess.

But really, don't let a random guy that you do not know from the Internet insult you.

But it is just an "observation," (since this seems to be the thread for them), not an insult.

I do truly hope He has something to say soon. Cheers!
Glad I read your post before the edit.
Think I'll keep referring to "him" as Spirit, though.
Calling him by my husband's name just makes him seem human, and we all know he's much more than that.

MattM

Calling him by my husband's name just makes him seem human, and we all know he's much more than that.
Ha, it was edited out of respect for another poster here.

WDW1974

Original Poster
The Cove made me decide to never go back to SeaWorld. I don't know if I could even handle Blackfish.

I haven't seen said film. It obviously has an agenda, and to assume it is anything but biased to reach a predetermined conclusion is very debatable.

I could see a similar film done on Disney, airing dirty laundry from pedophiles in the ranks to having many CMs being a check away from being homeless. 'Tis all in the presentation.

Taylor

No he's not human, he sees more, he feels more, he's super human.:D

BryceM

SeaWorld isn't my favorite for all of these reasons. I always feel terrible when I am there and forced to sit through the Shamu show, watching those poor whales flop around in that tiny pool to a cheesy Celine Dion sounding song while little kids scream and cry for their parents to buy them cotton candy. The dolphin show is just as sad and depressing.

Granted, I do like Manta and Kraken A LOT and I enjoy Journey to Atlantis. Wild Arctic isn't too bad (I feel bad for the animals there too) and I haven't ridden the new ride yet. I live in Florida, and I don't even see myself going to SeaWorld to ride this anytime soon. If I'm making the hour and a half drive to Orlando, it will most likely be for Universal Orlando or Walt Disney World.

Scuttle

The last thing I'd ever want to go through would be massive burn injuries.

A Disney employee (young kid) was shot on an I-4 ramp. He's fine, shot in the wrist, but it's getting extra coverage because he was coming to or going from work. I still feel safe on the highways, but it's getting crazy around here.

Disney and Uni need to push for less crime. IMO.

As a pilot this scares me the most in an emergency landing scenario. I think I'd rather go down with the plane than survive 3rd degree burns everywhere.

WDW1974

Original Poster
It is the same all the time... The ones who complain about 74 always, always, ALWAYS have to come into his threads... Then they complain in his thread about people have conversations about 74's postings, and the same brain dead morons complain about 74 getting a thrill seeing the post count go up WHILE CONTRIBUTING TO THE INCREAING POST COUNT... Some people are just idiots, and many of them prove it, just look at the post you quoted.... He proves how brain dead he is every time he posts... IGNORE is such a wonderful feature...

Oh, c'mon' what fun is there if you ignore people you so can't stand? You just have to read every word they write and then take shots because you don't have the ability to command attention and respect on your own. But hey, like you say, it does nothing to hurt the post count.

WDW1974

Original Poster
The last thing I'd ever want to go through would be massive burn injuries.

A Disney employee (young kid) was shot on an I-4 ramp. He's fine, shot in the wrist, but it's getting extra coverage because he was coming to or going from work. I still feel safe on the highways, but it's getting crazy around here.

Disney and Uni need to push for less crime. IMO.

This is Florida where you can just about kill anyone with a gun for any reason and get away with it.

HMF

I could see a similar film done on Disney, airing dirty laundry from pedophiles in the ranks to having many CMs being a check away from being homeless. 'Tis all in the presentation.
I don't think there are any major American Companies that you could make that type of film about. All companies have good and bad people in them. The key is strong leadership, Bob Iger and most of the higher-ups seems content to let the various divisions run themselves (for better or worse) thus you have the current mess. You can't have the CEO micro-manage but strong leadership and vision is key rather than the current situation with the various divisions constantly putting out inconsistent information and inconsistent quality while Iger mindlessly adds new elements to an empire that can barely manage it's foundations and collects the big bonuses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom