Spirited News, Observations & Thoughts Tres

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDW1974

Original Poster
Spirit did say he plans to post his transformational new this weekend, so there's that.

No, actually I said after the weekend and it may well be the middle of the week before I have time. Just dropped in now for a few minutes before bed (for the first time before 3:30 this week!) and I don't want folks thinking they'll be seeing something substantial from me until I can get it out.

Think of me like your own personal MAGICal D23 Expo. Like an Imagineer with a fanboi, I just keep toying with emotions.:eek::D:cool::devilish:

That said, if you are a WDW lover in the mentally ill, unable to cope with reality fashion than I sincerely hope you don't join me next week for Spirited News, Observation and Thoughts IV: May the Force Be With Us All!

(Yes, it is coming)

Now, back to Italy ... See you all a little later.

Last edited:

Lee

Adventurer
Weekend is almost over ... @WDW1974 better have a good reason why we haven't seen it yet ... like watching Seinfeld re-runs, lecturing at dinner to 2%ers on how to go the extra 1%, or eluding a zombified Mongellite hellbent on harvesting his organs for future Lou clones.
I'm fairly certain he's done at least two out of those three in the last eight or nine days...

WDW1974

Original Poster
Oh, and to anyone who has PM'd, looks like 14 and counting, I haven't forgotten you and will get back to you when I have time. Thanks for your patience.

Black Pearl

No, actually I said after the weekend and it may well be the middle of the week before I have time. Just dropped in now for a few minutes before bed (for the first time before 3:30 this week!) and I don't want folks thinking they'll be seeing something substantial from me until I can get it out.

Think of me like your own personal MAGICal D23 Expo. Like an Imagineer with a fanboi, I just keep toying with emotions.:eek::D:cool::devilish:

That said, if you are a WDW lover in the mentally ill, unable to cope with reality than I sincerely hope you don't join me next week for Spirited News, Observation and Thoughts IV: May the Force Be With Us All!

(Yes, it is coming)

Not gonna lie, when I read this, my first thought was "they're going to close Hollywood Studios". LOL

RSoxNo1

Leo is so overdue for an Oscar win. He should have been nominated for the departed and not blood diamond in 06. Brilliant performance in the departed.
Leo definitely should NOT have won for the departed. Baldwin and Marky Mark were the best parts of that movie. I really thought Leo, Martin Sheen, Jack Nicholson and Matt Damon were weak in The Departed.

The Empress Lilly

That said, if you are a WDW lover in the mentally ill, unable to cope with reality fashion than I sincerely hope you don't join me next week for Spirited News, Observation and Thoughts IV: May the Force Be With Us All!

(Yes, it is coming)

Will Spirit IV announce a Star Wars E-ticket thrill ride called Attack Squadron?

Last edited:

Cody5242

You are not alone.
I watched it once on loan from a friend who was absolutely obsessed with the original movie.
Told me i need to see it...and that i will love it.

I watched it, but there was very little that i found appealing or interesting about it.
Not a fave by any means.
What made it so bad for me was that at it had your stereotype characters and most of the humor was aimed at toddlers in my opinion

the.dreamfinder

What made it so bad for me was that at it had your stereotype characters and most of the humor was aimed at toddlers in my opinion
One too many "hit in the nuts jokes". However, one of those jokes is too many for me. I thought DM was ok and pretty good for a non-WDAS/Pixar/Dreamworks CG film all things considered. Haven't seen DM 2 and not super interested either.

SirLink

One too many "hit in the nuts jokes". However, one of those jokes is too many for me. I thought DM was ok and pretty good for a non-WDAS/Pixar/Dreamworks CG film all things considered. Haven't seen DM 2 and not super interested either.

Personally Pixar has been losing their touch, Monsters University ... the fist half of that film was just boring. At least DM is funny and keeps the funny going.

But I must remind everyone go and see The World's End - best film of the year by a mile and few yards. If you can see the British version, not the butchered one for the US, see that one. I'll go back and see it again, after Spirit drops the bombshell... and I need to be amused.

scout68

I've been in the World since the 17th and will be here until the 31st.
I sure hope the new news comes before I leave so I can tell all the bus drivers!

They should have some accurate nuggets once in a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom