Spirited News, Observations & Thoughts Tres

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sue_Vongello

With saying this...

..and that. I'll let you know that you have opportunities to garner Disney attention outside of your posts as well! Just go ahead and send in your submission to be the next WDW Kingdomcast girl and the crack team over here at the show, will review your photo and see if you have what it takes to be featured!

(I'd link the website for everyone but its totally NSFW. Although, @WDW1974 approved!)

Thank you but I'm too old ... But @huntzilla I do listen occasionally and enjoy!

Now this is '74's thread not mine ... So let us continue.

Captain Chaos

I think you created a slight breach of etiquette by skipping the vaunted "triple-dare" and going right for the throat!

Hey, I need to see TDO looking like this:

image.jpg

Darth Sidious

Authentically Disney Distinctly Chinese
@WDW1974

If Burbank is the driving force behind DHS, then ...

1. What function/purpose does TDO serve?
2. Why wouldn't they push for bigger after seeing their success at DCA?
3. Could the "spirited change" not necessarily be personnel but governing body? Meaning could Burbank take over and just have TDO be an arm for implementation?

I would go all in on One Disney and axe half of the execs in Florida. You need some boots on ground but their duty should be to report to Burbank and to maintain standards. I really just don't understand why TDO can run their resort so differently than the rest. If I'm Burbank... I seriously consider letting people go based on performance rather than for financial purposes.

Sue_Vongello

I would go all in on One Disney and axe half of the execs in Florida. You need some boots on ground but their duty should be to report to Burbank and to maintain standards. I really just don't understand why TDO can run their resort so differently than the rest. If I'm Burbank... I seriously consider letting people go based on performance rather than for financial purposes.

Exactly! This.

Essentially that's what I was getting at ... if Burbank keeps overriding them, what's the point of their "authority" ... Maybe that's what Burbank is realizing.

RSoxNo1

Trying to bring this back to cuts in offerings... When did the appetizer get dropped from the $8.59 kids meals at Table Service? I've got menus from February for Liberty Tree where the appetizers are now separate ($2.19 each)

Turtle

@WDW1974 You said that a speeder bike ride is the new e for Star Wars land. You also said that this would be a clone of Tron from Shanghai.

Would this be an indoor ride due to Florida weather?

Scuttle

I'd like to think this references TDO, not Burbank, in which case, TDO has an over-inflated ego and thinks they're still pushing an untouchable ground-breaking product. Hence the $2B paperweight that is still being beta tested and rolled out in minutiae phases to this day that they think is going to generate tons of extra money.

Meanwhile I think the crane count just up I-4 is up to 5.
Make it 8 if you Include the cranes for Cabana Bay. You know that hotel that TDO supposedly isn't worried about.

stevehousse

The books are always better, but I think they did a very good job of making the movies as close to the books as they could get, except 5 which they gutted! Still a good movie but I think they cut the most out of that book!

englanddg

One Little Spark...
The books are always better, but I think they did a very good job of making the movies as close to the books as they could get, except 5 which they gutted! Still a good movie but I think they cut the most out of that book!

Well, also, the books kept getting longer and longer and even more intricate.

I enjoyed the first 4 Potter movies immensely, but by 5 you could tell they were rushing through the plot...I was glad they at least split the final book into two movies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom