Spirited News, Observations & Thoughts IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

djlaosc

That is really a shame. Of course there are rumors that it may reappear in some form as part of the JP expansion, so maybe there is hope.

Yeah, hopefully!

It even looked like I would have the chance to see it last time we went (September 2011), as they reopened it for the summer, but they closed it down again before we went...

Todd H

When the hotel villain puts Woody and Jesse in the boxes, did anyone else notice who he was mailing them to?

I didn't catch that but I did kind of cringe when Buzz, in the process of investigating what happened to Mr. Potato Head, discovers a strange, slimy substance on the motel room floor and decides to taste it. Don't know about you but I would get as far away from a slimy substance on a motel room floor as I could. :jawdrop:

Lord_Vader

Join me, together we can rule the galaxy.
I didn't catch that but I did kind of cringe when Buzz, in the process of investigating what happened to Mr. Potato Head, discovers a strange, slimy substance on the motel room floor and decides to taste it. Don't know about you but I would get as far away from a slimy substance on a motel room floor as I could. :jawdrop:

Yes, yes, yes... My 16yo son about flipped out.

Nubs70

A golf clap with exclamations is no longer a golf clap. . . just saying.
I know, a golf clap with exclamation is a complex, multifaceted action. I was doing my best to express myself in a more refined manner than shouting, "YOU DA MAN!!!!!"

Scuttle

I understand what you are saying and agree, however, there is nothing about the Peter Pan ride that doesn't look plastic, that doesn't stop the story or the fun. Everything in Disney is Plastic and it looks it.
PFF blows away UTS in terms of show lighting and backstage visibility. Funny how well a dark curtain and dimmed lighting can do in terms of hiding things.

Having said that I think the main problem with UTS is the ride vehicle. You have way to much freedom to wander with your eyes.

Bairstow

PFF blows away UTS in terms of show lighting and backstage visibility. Funny how well a dark curtain and dimmed lighting can do in terms of hiding things.

Having said that I think the main problem with UTS is the ride vehicle. You have way to much freedom to wander with your eyes.

And too much time to do it, too.

Other than Space Ranger Spin, where you've got shooting to keep you occupied, most previous omnimover rides (Mansion, World of Motion, Spaceship Earth, etc.) were similar in that their sets were exquisitely themed and decorated. Disney used to understand that if you're going to slowly drag a guest through a series of sets to look at they better be impressive and hold up to continued scrutiny that, say, a scene from Mr. Toad's Wild Ride need not.

JustInTime

Oh?

8265401269_bd07e98ded_z.jpg
Then why was I turned away last summer?

dupac

Well here is something... if anyone has a degree in industrial engineering or something similar, WDW is hiring! If you want to go work for TDO that is...

Goofyernmost

Well here is something... if anyone has a degree in industrial engineering or something similar, WDW is hiring! If you want to go work for TDO that is...
Must be they had some extra chairs that needed to be held down to the floor.:cautious: They are not doing much of anything else.

dupac

They need people to analyze all that data they're going to be collecting from MM+... :p

Actually I'm in the process of discovering what the job actually entails.

ETA:

The job is analyzing data for preventative maintenance plans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom