Spirited News, Observations & Thoughts IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

PeterAlt

Just curious. What are your expectations in an announcement?
Could be one big one or multiple ones:

- DHS expansion (or redo) including Star Wars Land, possibly Cars, Doors Coaster, and Monstropolis)
- EC announcements including Imagination, Soaring over the World, and possibly others
Anything else is just wishful thinking.

WildcatDen

Well here is something... if anyone has a degree in industrial engineering or something similar, WDW is hiring! If you want to go work for TDO that is...
No. Not yet. I need another 10 up here, transfer to Apopka for another 5 and then finish with the Mouse. . .

Longhairbear

I am reading on other forums that DVC, and AP are being extremely limited to how many days their FP plus is available on vacations over 8 days. Just saying, but they are not happy....

RSoxNo1

James Cameron's Adventure into James Cameron's Pandora: The World ofAVATAR inspired by James Cameron's AVATAR, AVATAR 2, AVATAR 3, andAVATAR 4 featuring the Creative Talents of James Cameron, Walt Disney Imagineering and James Cameron Starring Figment
Fixed.

RSoxNo1

Why would you rip out two fully functioning coasters? That's preposterous.
Yeah, since they cut the dueling aspect, Fire & Ice aren't nearly as exciting, but they still remain a decent ride.
This used to be my sons' favourite ride. One afternoon, my boys rode it more than a dozen times. Hubby bailed after two. I made it to six or seven.
Hippogriff, I have never experienced; under either name. Don't you need to be accompanied by a kid of a certain size to ride?
I too, was a little surprised when I figured out that WWOHP really only consisted of one new ride, and 2 (or 3, depending how you count) re-purposed rides. But from what I have seen (not been yet - next trip, for sure), they did an extraordinary job! Clearly, it has worked wonders for their park attendance and merchandise sales numbers.
Count me in the camp of removing the Dragon Challenge coasters. They are now relatively generic coasters that take up a huge footprint. I also strongly oppose the exposed steel coasters in that park, it ruins quite a bit of the theming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom