Spirited News, Observations & Thoughts IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

alissafalco

Actually those CMs that were injured can csme triable go ahead and sue Disney for their injuries. Most states have "Dram Shop" laws with liquor licenses, so those cms that were injured can sue. Disney could be fined and lose their liquor license.

I doubt this will happen, but in this day and age, anything can happen...

Disney would NEVER lose their liquor license...ever.

WDW1974

Original Poster
if you were trying to get news, why would you start on this thread?

Well, considering I regularly drop news on my NEWS threads, yeah ... I'd go and get mine from the Twitverse.

BTW, lots of respect and admiration for @WDWFigment (really), but think he is way off in his opinion of Disney debutting DAK details on a holiday weekend here from Asia. I love it when lawyers are so damn wrong.

Bolna

Not at all. Discuss.
Because Disney's biggest money driver is ESPN and because they have such a huge sports complex at WDW and a HUGE business with Run Disney.

Nope. Sports are fine.

(pulling for a Dodgers title)

See, this makes it kind of difficult to decide what is on and what is off topic. Seeing tonight's events, it seems that the drunkenness at EPCOT discussion that was split off really fit into this thread very well. Even though I understand why yesterday that might have been seen as too much of a tangent...

WDW1974

Original Poster
See, this makes it kind of difficult to decide what is on and what is off topic. Seeing tonight's events, it seems that the drunkenness at EPCOT discussion that was split off really fit into this thread very well. Even though I understand why yesterday that might have been seen as too much of a tangent...

I think what is happening at EPCOT right now is NEWS. If people want to talk about it here, why not?

WDW1974

Original Poster
But this is the topic which I would love to discuss here - so when can we expect the announcement??? :D

I'll be like Disney and announce it at 1 a.m. Eastern time on a Sunday night on a holiday weekend.

the announcement is that I have 72 hours of work remaining and then will be on holiday for the rest of the month and very unlikely to be seen in these parts.

as usual, @Lee is being left in charge ...

Bolna

I'll be like Disney and announce it at 1 a.m. Eastern time on a Sunday night on a holiday weekend.

the announcement is that I have 72 hours of work remaining and then will be on holiday for the rest of the month and very unlikely to be seen in these parts.

as usual, @Lee is being left in charge ...

Enjoy your vacation! But I am not so sure about leaving @Lee in charge. Don't you remember how that turned out last time?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom