Spirited News, Observations & Thoughts IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nubs70

My wife wants to come over and play with and brush them all. We have a Newf, that's too much hair by itself.
These are the dogs that we have had over the lifespan of the Dyson. We did not have all four dogs at the same time but at least two at all times. The spring coat blow is an amazing thing, it looks like a multicolored sheep blew up in the house.

71jason

Wow. I was actually thinking about sea world and their latest addition... Anyone know how that went over, numbers wise? Was it considered a success? Did attendance go up?

I'm not familiar with Orlando area...how far is sea world from wdw?

Two exits up, maybe 10 - 20 minutes, depending where in WDW you are.

I haven't heard any leaked figures, but critical reaction to the ride has been horrible. The fact they have cut 1-day weekday passes down to $50 (almost a 50% cut) suggests it wasn't the game-changer they promised.

Nubs70

Two exits up, maybe 10 - 20 minutes, depending where in WDW you are.

I haven't heard any leaked figures, but critical reaction to the ride has been horrible. The fact they have cut 1-day weekday passes down to $50 (almost a 50% cut) suggests it wasn't the game-changer they promised.
Thus the late payment of bills referred to in prior posts. This is a symptom of troubled cash flow.

ford91exploder

Resident Curmudgeon
I know most people want to read my thoughts, but since I am not getting what I want perhaps I should extort instead of post?

What do I tell my friends and colleagues from around the globe about what an insane, out of control, effed up nation we have become when they ask?

Or should I just tell them that there are now signs at the Poly that say 'Disney's Polynesian Village Resort' and head to the Wal-mart?

Tell them we have become a much larger Greece.

The Empress Lilly

And the Skyway once upon a time. Wonder what the outcry would be for chopping the monorail loops out?
And the Rocket Jets! And also motorboats.

Within eyesight you could see from bottom to top submarines, surface ships, cars, bobsleds, peoplemovers, monorails, skyway buckets, and spaceships. Tomorrowland on the move!

As Walt Said, 'keep them moving', and not just moving, but in every kind of transport imaginable. Sadly, like DL, the MK too has lost the exhilarating ability to ride transport from undersea to outer space, which so grappled my imagination when I was young.

The Empress Lilly

Lilly, you are a beaut. Sorta like a hoot, but with an air of continental elitism at play. Just bless your heart.

Oh, and nowhere I write is ever obscure. Ever.
Just an air of? Mais...mon chéri, I AM a continental elitist.
hat3.gif

I also look down on all of you just because.

The Empress Lilly

True. But unlike DCA and, especially, DSP, HKDL was designed by a few of the oldguard masters who put in a foundation ... a template for easy growth that would make sense. That's why the park is already amazing and getting better all the time. You should go.
No thanks, I'd rather divide my time between the three worst run Disney parks on the planet. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom