Spirited News, Observations & Thoughts IV

Status
Not open for further replies.

WDWFanDave

What's the point of publicly saying you're putting somebody on ignore? Is the expectation that the poster will beg for another outcome?
I once mentioned in a post I was putting someone on Ignore...did not say which user it was, and ultimately didn't do it as I try to keep an open mind and understand all the opinions here...but I must say that the outcry that followed my statement was nothing short of blockbuster popcorn material. :)

zulemara

In the Parks
Yes
After this Fall I will not be returning to WDW until I see significant change in the company and I am a every few years visitor but I have not been there since Midway Mania was brand new. I am going in the Fall because it was already planned ahead of time but after that. I see no reason to return until there is significant change and this is coming from someone who used to cry at the end of a WDW vacation so having to do this is difficult but WDW has been slowly declining and is becoming less and less the place I fell in love with and what they are doing with NGE I object to morally so I have to do this even though it's painful.

Just go on DCL till TDO gets its head out of its . That's what I do!

Atomicmickey

Joe Rohde was asked about "Disco Yeti", and I was two people away from asking why Rolly Crump wasn't at the Working with Walt presentation.

I missed this--what did Rohde say about Disco Yeti? Apologies if this has been covered thoroughly and I missed it.

Lee

Adventurer
Is that Brazil pavillion still a possibility or extremely unlikely at this point? One thing that has bothered me for 20 years now is Disney's refusal to add pavilions to Epcot which I thought would always have new pavillions added over the years.
Unlikely.
Brazil was apparently unwilling to write a sponsorship check.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
It's ok, I'm not really waiting for a response. Trip reports don't really help me, we're locals, and rarely do more than long weekends.

I like reading the trip reports just to hear about people's experiences, but sometimes it just makes me jealous.:) As a local what's your opinion on FP+? Seems like it would be even more of a hassle to someone who is on less of a schedule or plan.

PhotoDave219

I like reading the trip reports just to hear about people's experiences, but sometimes it just makes me jealous.:) As a local what's your opinion on FP+? Seems like it would be even more of a hassle to someone who is on less of a schedule or plan.

Unlikely to affect locals drastically. I dont use fastpasses for the most part.

GoofGoof

Premium Member
Unlikely to affect locals drastically. I dont use fastpasses for the most part.

I guess that makes sense. You know you'll be back soon so you don't have to ride everything every visit. What about a ride like TSMM or Soarin? Those always seem to have 60 minute+ waits.

the.dreamfinder

Unlikely.
Brazil was apparently unwilling to write a sponsorship check.
Also...
brazil-protests-june2013.jpg

PhotoDave219

I guess that makes sense. You know you'll be back soon so you don't have to ride everything every visit. What about a ride like TSMM or Soarin? Those always seem to have 60 minute+ waits.

Well.... Now I'll be able to check the availability. Beyond that, I dont ride those often.

MattM

Hard to say for sure, since we don't know all the details yet. But really, we tend to visit when you guys don't :) Fastpasses aren't usually necessary, except for the big rides (think SM, Soarin, Toy Story, etc). Having said that, I could see it being a possible hindrance. If it does, then we go to the other parks more often, and less often to Disney.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom