Spider webs on IASW! Gross!!

EpcoTim

The social worker in me loves this. Thank you, even though you are a Cubs fan. :cautious:

My grandfather is a Comiskey. :p

#Don'tStopBelievin'

#NaNaNaNaHeyHeyHeyGoodBye

Well, that's probably the best excuse I've ever heard for being a Sox fan. Since my dad was a Sox season ticket holder for many years I spent plenty of time at the old Comiskey. But the Cubs played day games, which my grandfather would gladly pull me out of school to go see. ;)

Plus.....Harry. #HarryCaray.

"What does a mama bear on the pill and the World Series have in common?"

"No Cubs"

alissafalco

Original Poster
Seriously.

You don't get small dreadlocks of dust and filth in a week. Dust and dirt don't get encrusted in a manner that defies gravity in a week. They also don't stain white paint in a week.

Thank you!! This was not formed in a week. The entire bridge is covered in filth and old webs being pulled down by the dirt with one even hanging down close to people's heads! I wish I was able to get better pictures. I will also mention this same bridge was filthy with caked on dirt when I went under it in Sept. 2012 also (I even mentioned it here somewhere on the forum).

Rambler

Another example of how the parks do not appear as well kept as in the past. My wife and I visit once a year to spend several days at Food and Wine and NSSHP. This is first year we spent more time talking about how the parks are dirtier and dingier than what was new and better, and the CM's just were not the same as far as help, friendliness, and knowledge. An overall drop in quality of "product". We called and emailed WDW our concerns and hope it did not fall on deaf ears. Still, we plan to head back for 2014, hoping we see it better. WDW special to us and hope it swill always be.a

Magenta Panther

You also keep saying "a cobweb", maybe you don't realize it's a lot more than "a cobweb". If you look at my photo all the black things hanging down in between the orange triangles are dirty webs that have fallen from the filth and are now hanging. So it's a lot more than "a cobweb".

Yeah, what about the rust and dirt? That is appalling. It looks like a carney ride. Gak.

copcarguyp71

No it's not sarcasm. There are far more better and bigger things to complain about than a silly cobweb...

You are correct....and there are plenty of other threads on them, just look around. I think it is entirely fine to take issue with what you feel is a less than acceptable circumstance in a world class attraction. Now, in answer to your cancer, war, jobless comment...well, although they are definitely pertinent topics comparing them to cobweb complaints on WDWmagic is like comparing apples and Tuesday, one really has very little to do with the other. Some people save literally for years to take themselves or their family on a dream vacation and once upon a time (when prices were lower) a cobweb like this would be unheard of. Sorry you feel that this is an OK situation...I assume if you were paying a housekeeper you would be ok with cobwebs in your living room then?

Last edited:

alissafalco

Original Poster
I submitted a complaint last year regarding excessive ride breakdowns. I believe I just used the contact us by email portion of the website. The only downfalls are that they don't have any way for you to attach a photo and there is a small character limit...although I'm not seeing the limit this time. You could still try and note that you have pictures and were advised to notify them after posting said photos to a heavily frequented Disney fan forum. They were very interested to talk to me about my issues- so hopefully they'll be the same way for you.

https://disneyworld.disney.go.com/help/email/

Thank you, I sent in my complaint and asked where I can send my photo to someone who cares? I will keep you posted as to what happens.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom