Spider webs on IASW! Gross!!

CaptainJackNO

View attachment 38931 When I rode IASW 2 weeks ago I was really upset at what I saw. Going under the last bridge before we get off the boat the bridge was filthy with cob webs hanging down!! A piece of the cob web almost hit someone's head. Seriously Disney you cant send someone to wipe the dirt, filth and cob webs off the bridge?? This is really unacceptable!!GROSS!!
Those were remnants from the Halloween overlay of IASW..........:cool:

Zweiland

No, that wasn't the standard initial response they send to everyone, I already received that one when I first sent in the complaint. This IS the follow up! By the way this is the initial response that I got that you are talking about:

Greetings from the Walt Disney World® Resort!
Thank you for writing to us. We sincerely appreciate your loyalty to Disney and value the time you took to share your thoughts.
Please be assured you that your message has been received and we have begun the process of researching your needs. Please understand that, depending on the nature of your request and the amount of research required to provide you with the most accurate and timely information, our response time may vary. Should we need to enlist the help of other Disney experts to provide you the best answer you may find that your response comes from that resource rather than this e-mail address.
If you are visiting the Walt Disney World® Resort within the next two weeks and need immediate assistance, please call us at 407 W-DISNEY (407-934-7639) between 7:00am and 11:00pm E.S.T. daily.
Again, thank you for your message and thank you in advance for your patience. We look forward to assisting you soon.
Walt Disney World® Resort Online Communications and Support Team.
Still, your follow-up reply was a form email.

See thread "I got a very special reply!" (Hint: the reply wasn't actually special.)
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/i-got-a-very-special-reply.868858/

StarWarsGirl

Still, your follow-up reply was a form email.

See thread "I got a very special reply!" (Hint: the reply wasn't actually special.)
http://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/i-got-a-very-special-reply.868858/
Yeah, if they were taking you seriously, you would have gotten a more specific response. I complained one time and they called to talk to me about it, so it's always worth complaining, but a lot of times, you won't get a response.

EDIT: Oh my gosh, I was just rereading that thread and cracking up! Guests need to complain because when they start seeing a pattern, they may do something, but geez.

Last edited:

ExtinctJenn

Being that it closes this weekend for a week, I'm guessing when it reopens it'll be cleaned up. In fact I'm thinking that's probably a big part of the "why" behind it closing to begin with.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom