Spider-Man ride in the Studios?

Jimmy Thick

Original Poster
Now that Disney owns the Marvel family, it will, I assume in time, get those characters into their own parks. Now Universal has the Spider-Man ride, which is an amazing experience, if it had a better queue, it could be a high quality E-Ticket.

But, would you welcome the ride at say the Disney Studios, taking up the huge space wasted by the Narnia attraction and Disney One Man's Dream crap?

Myself personally, I would love it there. Spider-Man is the ONLY reason I go to Universal, if they transplanted it, without messing it up or maybe a little sprucing up, it would make a good park, Studio's is now lacking a bit, a great park again.

SirGoofy

Nope, Uni Orlando has got the Marvel characters for as long as they want them.

And what the heck is wrong with Spidey's queue?:veryconfu

krankenstein

Wow! One Man's Dream = crap.....

This'll be good. :zipit:
63713938qaEEdjG9popcorn.gif

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Now that Disney owns the Marvel family, it will, I assume in time, get those characters into their own parks. Now Universal has the Spider-Man ride, which is an amazing experience, if it had a better queue, it could be a high quality E-Ticket.

But, would you welcome the ride at say the Disney Studios, taking up the huge space wasted by the Narnia attraction and Disney One Man's Dream crap?

Myself personally, I would love it there. Spider-Man is the ONLY reason I go to Universal, if they transplanted it, without messing it up or maybe a little sprucing up, it would make a good park, Studio's is now lacking a bit, a great park again.

One Mans Dream - Crap!!!!!???? :fork::fork::fork:

Have you taken the time to walk through this and learn about Walt and how it all began???

Had it not been for Walt do you not Realise there would be no WALT DISNEY WORLD!!!

Im of the opinion that if anything, Walt's legacy should have an even larger space!!!!!!

Wilt Dasney

* Spider-Man's queue is awesome.
* One Man's Dream is a great exhibit.
* This ride will never come to a WDW park.

I don't know if I've ever disagreed with so many separate points in one post. :lol:

_Scar

It is high above an E-ticket and the queue builds your excitement up- at least it did for me. Spidey is often touted as one of- if not the best ride in the world.

JT3000

Please tell me this is a joke post. Spider-Man not a high quality attraction because you don't like its queue? Disney "transplanting" an attraction created and owned by Universal? What universe do you live in? And even though it's already been stated a thousand times, I'll repeat it..... Disney will not use the Marvel characters at WDW. They cannot use them. They are exclusive to Universal on the east coast.

EPCOT Explorer

Just the fact that you posted that One Man's Dream is crap discounts your premise.

Besides, to what purpose would Spider Man have THERE in the Studios, thematically.

I cast my vote with unkadug...

Walt Disney1955

One Man's Dream is a great exhibit. In October my wfe and I went to Orlando (her first time ever) and one of her favourite attractions was that one. It tells of Walt's life. Even in the lobby it's nostalgic looking at all the exhibits and stories.

No offense but I'm glad you have nothing to do with the rides at Disney World. You'd toss that dead Walt guy to the curb for some "new" ideas

ChrisFL

Premium Member
Disney will not use the Marvel characters at WDW. They cannot use them. They are exclusive to Universal on the east coast.

They apparently just can't use the specific ones used at Universal...Hulk, Spidey, Dr. Doom, Storm...the rest is fair game.

Yes, I TRULY hope the OP post was not trying to be serious...anyone who says One Man's Dream = crap doesn't deserve to be called a Disney fan

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom