SpectroMagic being prepped for return..

I'm sure people's preferences are influenced greatly by what they saw first or grew up with. I grew up with the MSEP and always thought Spectromagic was pretty lame. Personally, I'd leave the night parade alone and focus on a new daytime parade with completely new floats. I enjoyed the Soundsational parade at Disneyland last summer and I think MK is long overdue for a parade overhaul.

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
Take it with a grain of salt, but I heard a potential summer return for the parade today. If it is indeed the case, we should hear about it from the mouse soon enough.

Could this be for a temporary summer return or a permanent return for Spectro???:wave:

spectrodanny

Could this be for a temporary summer return or a permanent return for Spectro???:wave:

if they do like they did in the past i'd say it'll be back for at least 8-9 years until they either come up with something new or feel the need to borrow CA's EP while they do another "Spectro Sprucing"

Crush Dude!

Back from WDW!Counting down to DLP in November!
if they do like they did in the past i'd say it'll be back for at least 8-9 years until they either come up with something new or feel the need to borrow CA's EP while they do another "Spectro Sprucing"

I don't mind what they do, in my 4 trips I've only seen it once!!!!

Bad luck so I'd love to see it again this year!

Jim Handy

In a prefect world, we'd have an all new nighttime parade.But a perfect world this is not. Personally, I'd like to have SpectroMagic back because its slightly less ancient and can actually make it through the park by itself most nights. AS opposed to the aging though refreshed MSEP, which has trouble making it down the route.

disney fan 13

In a prefect world, we'd have an all new nighttime parade.But a perfect world this is not. Personally, I'd like to have SpectroMagic back because its slightly less ancient and can actually make it through the park by itself most nights. AS opposed to the aging though refreshed MSEP, which has trouble making it down the route.

I agree with JH, we all know we are not getting a new parade, so might as well take one that is enjoyable...

jrh1985

Is it because of MSEP's age?? Or, is it due to the fact MM&Y is between the first MSEP and Wishes? The reason I bring this up is, I’ve been wondering over the past year if MM&Y hangs over the heads of the producers of the first MSEP of the night. I mean, the America Finale most likely has to be in the better part of Liberty Square by :40 after for MK to do the 5 min Cue to MM&Y. Does anyone know how long a MSEP with everything working takes from city hall to the castle? Don’t get me wrong, I love MM&Y, It’s a great addition to MK. I just don’t think we need MM&Y before Wishes if it cuts down on MSEP’s floats. If it doesn’t, never mind!

Your thoughts???

etwtec

So does anything think the soundtrack will change? And if so, to what extent? Just updated? Something totally new?

I would not be the least bit surprised if the 10 and 5 minute annoucements get changed. Mostly the removal of Jiminy Cricket.

jjharvpro

So does anything think the soundtrack will change? And if so, to what extent? Just updated? Something totally new?

I would not be the least bit surprised if the 10 and 5 minute annoucements get changed. Mostly the removal of Jiminy Cricket.

I wouldn't guess much of a change to Spectro. I think it'll look brand new, and maybe some minor changes. Nothing too drastic though. IMO, it doesn't really need too many changes anyways. I LOVE LOVE LOVE Spectro!!!

The daytime parades are the ones TDO needs to look at updating/changing/refurbing.. :lookaroun

rodserling27

The soundtrack has been there since MSEP returned in 2010, and they actually don't sell the current MSEP soundtrack but rather the 2001 DCA version...which is strange...but in bad news for SpectroMagic lovers, SpectroMagic has been removed completely from the website. It shows MSEP running through the summer on the calendar on wdw's official site...

Dragonrider1227

There's a very simple solution to this as I am a man who likes both of these parades.
Why don't they make The Electrical Parade strictly a summer event and have Spectromagic for the rest of the year?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom