Rumor Spaceship Earth Redo Shelved Indefinitely

Moth

I guess I'm just a nostalgic 80s kid... the thing about EPCOT music was that it wasn't just music for music's sake, it was music that neatly summed up the mission statement of an attraction and often served as the call to action. Tomorrow's Child, Listen to the Land, New Horizons, Universe of Energy, Imagination... if you listen to those songs, you clearly understand the reason each of those accompanying attractions was built and for a park built without any IPs, that was really important. I love keeping SSE IP less, but I also like the idea of a song at the end that wraps up the mission of the ride neatly... be that Tomorrow's Child or something new...
Oh, I wholy agree with you about the original songs for all the Epcot OG rides! I just think I can take or leave Tomorrow's Child specifically. But my mother loves it so I want it back for her sake.

DCLcruiser

Oh, I wholy agree with you about the original songs for all the Epcot OG rides! I just think I can take or leave Tomorrow's Child specifically. But my mother loves it so I want it back for her sake.
So, Horizons style...you get to select the song for the descent. Just select Tomorrow's Child for your speakers.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom