Rumor Spaceship Earth Redo Shelved Indefinitely

Disstevefan1

Im too nervous about them touching spaceship earth even if it is due for an update. I don't really trust them after they revealed the concept art for the overhaul that was supposed to happen in 2020
I have no trust at all. It keeps happening; Future World, Morocco, the future destruction of ROA and Muppets. Also on the list is Disney Quest!

Josh was just speaking at a an event saying when Disney replaces something, they must replace it with something better.

That is NOT happening.

Bocabear

I have no trust at all. It keeps happening; Future World, Morocco, the future destruction of ROA and Muppets. Also on the list is Disney Quest!

Josh was just speaking at a an event saying when Disney replaces something, they must replace it with something better.

That is NOT happening.
LOL!!!!!not their track record lately...

Disgruntled Walt

In the Parks
No
the attraction that shall not be named
Oh, you mean this?

Forgive the AI weirdness

Jayspency

The Story light concept is supposedly dead. I am on edge too but have some cautious optimism.
I actually really liked the idea of a story light guiding you throughout the ride. It would've added some more stuff to the scenes. I wasn't really happy about the change from communication to storytelling (mainly because storytelling was just communication without the innovation aspect) but it was only once I saw the concept art with Moana supposedly in the Phoenician scene where I really hated this update.

HMF

I actually really liked the idea of a story light guiding you throughout the ride. It would've added some more stuff to the scenes. I wasn't really happy about the change from communication to storytelling (mainly because storytelling was just communication without the innovation aspect) but it was only once I saw the concept art with Moana supposedly in the Phoenician scene where I really hated this update.
It was apparently going to be stuffed with IP.

Jayspency

It was apparently going to be stuffed with IP
If this truly happened I think it would top JII being replaced by JIYI as the worse wdw update of all time. At the very least with CR it tries to theme itself as a Epcot pavilion. I can only imagine this version of spaceship earth would’ve been a giant advertisement for Disney brands. What even is Epcot supposed to be in the executive’s eyes???

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom