Spaceship Earth Re-opening WDWMagic Meet

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Since I'm obsessed with taking random night shots of SSE I thought I'd use the two I took tonight to bump our thread since it's hiding on page three, so...

Bump...

005.jpg

and bump...

006-1.jpg

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
/\ Those pics are great! I went to MNSSHP Thursday and got home at 3:30am and was up at 6:30am to get to work. :eek: :fork: It was tough getting up and working until 6:30pm. I got home and was so dog-tired.

We have a lot more maybes! :sohappy: I am thinking of sending an email to Disney saying we want a get-together for SSE re-opening just to see if I can get an idea of the date. Or does anyone else want to send the email? :lookaroun
Just on the off-hand chance they really do know a date? I want to go the day they open (whether a whole group can or not) - but if we all can't and want to do the first weekend after opening for the meet, maybe that would be OK?

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
/\ Those pics are great! I went to MNSSHP Thursday and got home at 3:30am and was up at 6:30am to get to work. :eek: :fork: It was tough getting up and working until 6:30pm. I got home and was so dog-tired.

We have a lot more maybes! :sohappy: I am thinking of sending an email to Disney saying we want a get-together for SSE re-opening just to see if I can get an idea of the date. Or does anyone else want to send the email? :lookaroun
Just on the off-hand chance they really do know a date? I want to go the day they open (whether a whole group can or not) - but if we all can't and want to do the first weekend after opening for the meet, maybe that would be OK?

I go to MNSSHP on Tuesday! My first one :eek: I would never survive 3 hours sleep and a 12 hour work day... yikes :eek:

An email would be great if you feel like giving it a shot, the worst that can happen is they don't give you the date, right?

For now I'm hoping we're all trying to stick to the idea of going on opening day, but if all else fails we can try the weekend :D

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
I go to MNSSHP on Tuesday! My first one :eek:
Well, have fun! We had a great time and basically walked onto the Haunted Mansion and other rides. Problem is we spent a lot of time with parades, fireworks and getting candy! :lol:

An email would be great if you feel like giving it a shot, the worst that can happen is they don't give you the date, right?
I will send an email tomorrow and see what they can tell me! It is certainly worth a try...

For now I'm hoping we're all trying to stick to the idea of going on opening day, but if all else fails we can try the weekend :D
YEP I think it would mean more to go on the day it opens, but I am willing to drive back on the weekend to ride with and hang with others that could only go on the weekend. Just to be fair! :lol:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Anyone have an update on the opening?

First its delayed... then I hear they caught up... and now marni says delayed again... but I dont know how old that info is... and to what extent is it delayed... ect... :lol::hammer:

Looks like I will be there NOV 12th to the 19th :wave:

rainfully

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
Howdy all - :wave:

I was off playing at a softball tournament all weekend so I didn't have time to post.

While I was gone I received the first t-shirt and buttons from zazzle.com of the design I made.

The buttons look cool - but the shirt is AWESOME!:sohappy:

I should have pictures up later tonight.

TTFN.....:wave:

Mr.EPCOT

"Tomorrow's Child '07: Celebrating the Return of Spaceship Earth"

1. STR8FAN2005 -
2. coasterphil -
3. Tinkerbell9988 -
4. Horizons 78 - 3
5. SweetMagic04 - 2
6. EpcotServo -
7. EPCOT.nut - 2 or 3
8. Figment82 and her SSE Mickey Ears and everything
9. jvrabel - 2
10. jeany031 -
11. Pocamahontas -
12. Horizonstta -
13. DisneyDellsDude -
14. mousefan1972 - (only if it's between 12/20 and 12/27)
15. angelfaerie52 - 1 or 2
16. jedimaster1227 -
17. DMC-12 - 2
18. MontyMon - If it's in FEBRUARY :hammer:
19. sillyspook13 - 2
20. Figment571 - 6
21. chels26 - 2
22. LeeLee D -
23. TinkerBell9988 -
24. Epcotrob - 1
25. PhilharMagician - (only between 11/15 and 12/1)
26. ChrisFL - 1
27. Master Yoda -
28. Scott M - (only between 11/2 and 11/7)
29. danesporty -
30. t3techcom18 -
31. rainfully definitely absolutely completely WILL be there!!! -
32. HauntedPirate -
33. haveyoumetmark - 2
34. Figment1986 -
35. convrsboy -
36. Lee -
37. imamouse - 11/29-12/3 or 12/6-12/9
38. Boray - 11/26-11/30
39. Jekyll Baker -
40. Brian WDW74 - 12/5-12/12[/QUOTE]
41. Matt (ImagineerMMC) - 1

I can't wait! See you all there!

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
Howdy all - :wave:

I was off playing at a softball tournament all weekend so I didn't have time to post.

While I was gone I received the first t-shirt and buttons from zazzle.com of the design I made.

The buttons look cool - but the shirt is AWESOME!:sohappy:

I should have pictures up later tonight.

TTFN.....:wave:

YAY! Can't wait to see the picture of the shirt! Black background, right? I need to order mine. At first I thought specific dates were on it (where did I get that from?!?!?!) :lol: I was thinking can we sue if they change the date??? :lookaroun I really can't pledge to harm a kitten. :eek:

We have a LOT of maybes! :sohappy: I plan to send an email to Disney to see when they really and truly think it will re-open...unless you want to send the email...I kind of dillied around with sending the email - thought of it yesterday then changed my mind. :lol: actually I totally forgot after the Bucs won. O happy day!

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster

19. sillyspook13 - 2
20. Figment571 - 6
21. chels26 - 2
22. LeeLee D -
23. TinkerBell9988 -
24. Epcotrob - 1

I can't wait! See you all there!

HEY! My record has 19. Coasterphil - and yours is missing him! :eek:

Do we have cancellations already? :lol:

Horizons78

Grade "A" Funny...
YAY! Can't wait to see the picture of the shirt! Black background, right? I need to order mine. At first I thought specific dates were on it (where did I get that from?!?!?!) :lol: I was thinking can we sue if they change the date??? :lookaroun I really can't pledge to harm a kitten. :eek:

Howdy - Hey Epcotnut, cool picture for your avatar!:wave:

As promised here are some pictures of the shirt and button:
IMG_1193.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1198.jpg

And there you have it. I had a hard time getting a good picture of the front of the shirt but it is in focus in real life just not in the picture.

The shirts are Hanes tagless t's and are really nice - should hold up well I think. The buttons came out really well too.

In case anybody needs the link for the shirts and buttons here ya go: http://www.zazzle.com/horizons78

Questions, comments, abuse? Let me know!

Thats all for now! :wave:

Eyorefan

Well, it looks like I will be down there Feb. 2-9 so if it opens then, you can count me in. Although... I really hope it isn't THAT delayed.

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
WOW! I really like the design on the shirts. MUST BUY SHIRTS... :lol:
next paycheck I will also have a shirt!

We were at MGM and I had to get a pic with the rolls. Very cool car. :)
Lots of great photo ops at MGM.

Thanks for posting the shirt pics!

EPCOT.nut

Original Poster
When does it open.........ahhhhh.........this Spaceship Earth being gone is killin' me.
:brick:

Yeah, I know. It was a tradition to ride it first and last each time we went to EPCOT. Since it has been gone - I have milled around wondering what to do first - also I have ridden Test Track early which is pretty cool, and Soarin - before any wait time happens. So it has made me break from my routine.

When it reopens we should ride it every hour on the hour... :lookaroun

:lol:

As promised here are some pictures of the shirt and button:
IMG_1193.jpg

IMG_1194.jpg

IMG_1196.jpg

IMG_1198.jpg

And there you have it. I had a hard time getting a good picture of the front of the shirt but it is in focus in real life just not in the picture.

The shirts are Hanes tagless t's and are really nice - should hold up well I think. The buttons came out really well too.

In case anybody needs the link for the shirts and buttons here ya go: http://www.zazzle.com/horizons78

Questions, comments, abuse? Let me know!

Thats all for now! :wave:

Oh oh the shirt looks great, I want one!! Question, does anyone know if the shirts are running small or running big, help with sizing would be greatly appreciated! Oh and if SSE should open on schedule, I'd like to come, I'll be there Nov. 11-17 so *fingers crossed*...

SweetMagic

Oh Meyla Weyla
Updated:

1. STR8FAN2005 -
2. coasterphil -
3. Tinkerbell9988 -
4. Horizons 78 - 3
5. SweetMagic04 - 2
6. EpcotServo -
7. EPCOT.nut - 2 or 3
8. Figment82 and her SSE Mickey Ears and everything
9. jvrabel - 2
10. jeany031 -
11. Pocamahontas -
12. Horizonstta -
13. DisneyDellsDude -
14. mousefan1972 - (only if it's between 12/20 and 12/27)
15. angelfaerie52 - 1 or 2
16. jedimaster1227 -
17. DMC-12 - 2
19. sillyspook13 - 2
20. Figment571 - 6
21. chels26 - 2
22. LeeLee D -
23. TinkerBell9988 -
24. Epcotrob - 1
25. PhilharMagician - (only between 11/15 and 12/1)
26. ChrisFL - 1
27. Master Yoda -
28. Scott M - (only between 11/2 and 11/7)
29. danesporty -
30. t3techcom18 -
31. rainfully definitely absolutely completely WILL be there!!! -
32. HauntedPirate -
33. haveyoumetmark - 2
34. Figment1986 -
35. convrsboy -
36. Lee -
37. imamouse - 11/29-12/3 or 12/6-12/9
38. Boray - 11/26-11/30
39. Jekyll Baker -
40. Brian WDW74 - 12/5-12/12
41. Matt (ImagineerMMC) - 1
42. MagliteL13 -
43. Eyorefan - Feb 2-9
44. Kristilovesdw - Nov 11-17
45. jmvd20 - mid December

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom