Spaceship Earth Decent Upgrades?

jakeman

By the time that happens people (including some imagineers) are gonna be wanting SSE version 5 not just fixits for the current version. :snore:
You are so negative it is hilarious. I appreciate your tenacity in trying to bring the thread down. There is ample evidence in this thread to refute your claims and you persist. Bravo sir, bravo!

Scar Junior

You are so negative it is hilarious. I appreciate your tenacity in trying to bring the thread down. There is ample evidence in this thread to refute your claims and you persist. Bravo sir, bravo!

Unfortunately the evidence gets lost in unfunny jokes and people treating others info as their own so they can look like they know more...

marni1971

Park History nut
Premium Member
Sadly, I have heard that it (Japan project) is dead...I think Marni divulged that.:(
No he didn't!
And not going to happen.(SSE) :rolleyes:
Wanna bet? :D

And yes, plans change day by day. The ammount of changes for Space Mountains rehab is proof of that. I`m beginning to even contradict myself on that one. Nearly. However, SSE is well underway. Due to circumstances it is just taking time. And no, the touchscreens shouldn`t change.

EPCOT Explorer

No he didn't!
Wanna bet? :D

And yes, plans change day by day. The ammount of changes for Space Mountains rehab is proof of that. I`m beginning to even contradict myself on that one. Nearly. However, SSE is well underway. Due to circumstances it is just taking time. And no, the touchscreens shouldn`t change.

YIKES. So sorry!:( I knew I heard it somewhere but I thought it was you.Sorry!

Good to hear...They must be working at night then,right? I have no ida how else they would do that!:lol:

Disneyson 1

Soooo...

(Takes big breath)

Spaceship Earth may or may not be changing in some big or small ways in the near or not so near future including an ending which could include more star effects and/or a better use for the triangles that could have something to do with the video and the Tomorrow's Child song being used at the end possibly because somebody at $EIMEN$ may have wanted to use the song (possibly) for some reason or another and Tomorrow's Child may make it into an attraction including the long-rumored Illuminations: Sky Dance or as it will be referred to from now ISD because of cryptic haiku-like reasons although none or all of that may be true.

:lookaroun

Something like that.

HMF

Original Poster
By the time that happens people (including some imagineers) are gonna be wanting SSE version 5 not just fixits for the current version. :snore:
I have already written a script for version 5. but don'tell anybody.

EPCOT Explorer

Soooo...

(Takes big breath)

Spaceship Earth may or may not be changing in some big or small ways in the near or not so near future including an ending which could include more star effects and/or a better use for the triangles that could have something to do with the video and the Tomorrow's Child song being used at the end possibly because somebody at $EIMEN$ may have wanted to use the song (possibly) for some reason or another and Tomorrow's Child may make it into an attraction including the long-rumored Illuminations: Sky Dance or as it will be referred to from now ISD because of cryptic haiku-like reasons although none or all of that may be true.

:lookaroun

Something like that.

Sound's 'bout right.:lol::D

Love your Sig BTW;D

I have already written a script for version 5. but don'tell anybody.
You have to put it in Hiaku form though...:lol:

jakeman

Unfortunately the evidence gets lost in unfunny jokes and people treating others info as their own so they can look like they know more...
Agreed, but to be obtuse consistently across your entire posting history invalidates any counterarguement that may be presented.

Additionally, who cares who presents the information? Most members of the board knows where the more ligitimate information originates.

jedimaster1227

Trust me. Spaceship Earth won't be revamped drastically for a very long time to come. The descent will be the only area receiving any upgrades now, and most of the systems are already installed.

As for waiting, it shouldn't be too long now. :animwink:

EPCOT Explorer

Trust me. Spaceship Earth won't be revamped drastically for a very long time to come. The descent will be the only area receiving any upgrades now, and most of the systems are already installed.

:sohappy:Will we be getting a press release or just a sudden closure?My source does not know these things.:rolleyes:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Awesome. And your basis for this statement is...?

That's all any EPCOT fan can ask for - a 'complete' SSE descent. If this happens, it will be welcomed. Thank you, Adam and good luck with WWW. :wave:

hpyhnt 1000

My, how this thread has taken off! :eek: A lot of interesting stuff here, most of which I hope is true. Interesting to hear that changes are already well underway on SEE (You could have fooled me. Nothing seems different in the descent.) And as for the TC and ISD talk, I'll believe it when I hear/see it.

EPCOT Explorer

My, how this thread has taken off! :eek: A lot of interesting stuff here, most of which I hope is true. Interesting to hear that changes are already well underway on SEE (You could have fooled me. Nothing seems different in the descent.) And as for the TC and ISD talk, I'll believe it when I hear/see it.
:wave:I hope so too...
Oh noes! Imperial Star Destroyer?! We're doomed!!!

Yep.:(In 2012 the world ends.Disney has it all planned.:(

:lol:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom