Spaceship Earth Decent Upgrades?

hpyhnt 1000

Oh noes! Imperial Star Destroyer?! We're doomed!!!

:lookaroun

disdeathstar.jpg

That's WebHead's picture by the way, from the MMPotD thread.

EnigmaWave

If they can replace "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" with "The Best Time Of Your Life" and then replace that with a new version of "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow", then it's certainly possible that they might bring back "Tomorrow's Child".

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
If they can replace "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow" with "The Best Time Of Your Life" and then replace that with a new version of "There's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow", then it's certainly possible that they might bring back "Tomorrow's Child".
Very true!

Also, the different resurrections of Figment show that anything is possible with the right amount of enthusiasm and money.

tirian

You figured it out. The 180-top is going to be gutted and bleachers are going to be installed for "Tomorrow's Child: The Musical!"

"In the biiiiig graaay spheeeere, I'm gonna go explore... in the biiiig graaaay spheeeere, futures I've never dreamed before"

:dazzle:

Off Topic:
I really liked that show the first time I saw it. Then I saw it again. And again. And now I hate it. :cool:

Here's an idea for the end of SSE—we could lose somebody and try to find them, just like every other new attraction at Epcot!

EPCOT Explorer

Off Topic:
I really liked that show the first time I saw it. Then I saw it again. And again. And now I hate it. :cool:

Here's an idea for the end of SSE—we could lose somebody and try to find them, just like every other new attraction at Epcot!
Where's the Future?

There's the Future!

Let's go get the Future!
:lol::lookaroun:cry:

hardcard

I like the new descent, but it GREATLY lacks substance towards the areas near the bottom... Where the laser city and the other 'kiosks' of showpiece were...

I would LOVE if they added (pulled the black curtains down?) more back in.. but I don't think it's likely in the short term.. too many things need TLC, and SSE is at least passable to the average guest with it's current configuration..

First Figment needs an old friend back, in a whole new way.... and then I really would like something done with the dormant WOL Pavillion... I am less concerned about the 'not so perfect SSE' and more concerned with an entire shuttered pavillion...

tirian

ExpoSeeker,

That really is part of their corporate philosophy...

...hence why they liked the song so much...

...but if it's used, it DESPERATELY needs to be re-recorded.

tirian

I like the new descent, but it GREATLY lacks substance towards the areas near the bottom... Where the laser city and the other 'kiosks' of showpiece were...

I would LOVE if they added (pulled the black curtains down?) more back in.. but I don't think it's likely in the short term.. too many things need TLC, and SSE is at least passable to the average guest with it's current configuration..

First Figment needs an old friend back, in a whole new way.... and then I really would like something done with the dormant WOL Pavillion... I am less concerned about the 'not so perfect SSE' and more concerned with an entire shuttered pavillion...

Don't worry about that. All of WDW will be polished and shiny for its 40th anniversary.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom