Spaceship Earth Decent Upgrades?

haveyoumetmark

The screens are alright. They malfunctioned for me last time I was on SSE. Not too sure how I feel about the fact that they are using Windows and that I was able to open My Computer and Internet Explorer on the SEE descent. That, and I didn't get to see my wonderful visage on the ending, or any ending at all, in fact.

Quick question: Why are we all being so cryptic? The only people who really know anything are Tirian, Lee and Martin, it seems. Tirian and Lee are aweosme about inside information. They are very straight forward and easy-going, which is ironic becuase they are bound under contract. While everyone else is being cryptic, when they're not even really in the know at all. I'll keep trusting Lee and Tirian, while everyone else is trying to decode that other crap. I'm sure people know things, but they don't have to be so secretive just so they look like insiders,when in fact they're really not... :lol: Just saying.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Why do you make up things just to give people false hopes?

In defense of EPCOT_Explorer, there have been others who have yet to deny this (in this very thread nonetheless) who are known for their valuable information from the inside. I guess when you venture into a thread in the 'News and Rumors' section you run the risk of half of it being merely that - a rumor.

Best thing we can do is wait and see! :D :wave:

tirian

The screens are alright. They malfunctioned for me last time I was on SSE. Not too sure how I feel about the fact that they are using Windows and that I was able to open My Computer and Internet Explorer on the SEE descent. That, and I didn't get to see my wonderful visage on the ending, or any ending at all, in fact.

Quick question: Why are we all being so cryptic? The only people who really know anything are Tirian, Lee and Martin, it seems. Tirian and Lee are aweosme about inside information. They are very straight forward and easy-going, which is ironic becuase they are bound under contract. While everyone else is being cryptic, when they're not even really in the know at all. I'll keep trusting Lee and Tirian, while everyone else is trying to decode that other crap. I'm sure people know things, but they don't have to be so secretive just so they look like insiders,w hen in fact they're really not... :lol: Just saying.

I usually just try to bring logic to the discussion... :eek:

And plans change fast. Many of us have been wrong several times when something that really was happening got dropped or changed within a few hours.

In other words, no matter what anybody on this site says, wait for construction to begin before you throw a party. :cool:

EPCOT Explorer

Quick question: Why are we all being so cryptic? The only people who really know anything are Tirian, Lee and Martin, it seems. Tirian and Lee are aweosme about inside information. They are very straight forward and easy-going, which is ironic becuase they are bound under contract. While everyone else is being cryptic, when they're not even really in the know at all. I'll keep trusting Lee and Tirian, while everyone else is trying to decode that other crap. I'm sure people know things, but they don't have to be so secretive just so they look like insiders,w hen in fact they're really not... :lol: Just saying.

I know I am being criptic because I don't want to get my source in trouble.Sowwy.:eek:I shall try to make it easier in the future...If I ever happen to stumble on some info again!:lol::lookaroun

In defense of EPCOT_Explorer, there have been others who have yet to deny this (in this very thread nonetheless) who are known for their valuable information from the inside. I guess when you venture into a thread in the 'News and Rumors' section you run the risk of half of it being merely that - a rumor.

Best thing we can do is wait and see! :D :wave:
Yep.And thank you.I appreciate it, Spark.:wave:

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender

And plans change fast. Many of us have been wrong several times when something that really was happening got dropped or changed within a few hours.

In other words, no matter what anybody on this site says, wait for construction to begin before you throw a party. :cool:

Thank you. You do bring an amazing amount of logic to the table with any thread you enter. :wave:

EPCOT Explorer

That too.:king:

tirian

Confused.
Are we talking about Mt. Fuji...that died long ago.
That other thing? Still looking fairly good, as I hear.

What is all this about Tomorrow's Child? That coming back somewhere?

Somebody in the Siemens sponsorships discussions originally wanted to bring the song back for the attraction's ending.

Now that the video takes up the entire descent, I highly doubt it's happening.

One Lil Spark

EPCOT Center Defender
Tomorrow's Child aint coming back.

Honestly, it's not that far fetched of an idea, even for a cynic (not calling you one, just saying this considering the facts). Retro merchandise seems to be doing very well in the parks, which is a positive sign. It's not like the people who have a 'partial finger on the rumor mill of WDW' are saying Horizons is being rebuilt or Captain EO is replacing HISTA. Tomorrow's Child coming back would merely be the resurrection of a classic, beloved song.

Doesn't seem totally off base. :shrug:

brkgnews

Somebody in the Siemens sponsorships discussions originally wanted to bring the song back for the attraction's ending.

Now that the video takes up the entire descent, I highly doubt it's happening.
My last knowledge supported the first part of what Tirian says... and this was fairly recently... probably a month or so ago. Granted I don't know how out of date my info was when I got it... but it comes from a pretty trustworthy source. My understanding was $OMEONE really was a fan of the message the song portrayed -- and how that portrayal could be conveyed to what Siemens did. Now... whether or not that's still the case, I dunno. But I'm with Tirian in that things change REPEATEDLY... healthy stuff can die on the vine, then go all Lazarus again with little to no warning. So it's wise for EVERYONE (both sides of the argument) to keep open to the possiblity that the other guy could be right or wrong, based on what time of day it is. :lol:

haveyoumetmark

I completely understand. It's just that I really like how clear you are.

Thank you. You do bring an amazing amount of logic to the table with any thread you enter. :wave:
Agreed.

I know I am being criptic because I don't want to get my source in trouble.Sowwy.:eek:I shall try to make it easier in the future...If I ever happen to stumble on some info again!:lol::lookaroun
I know what you mean. What you said was interesting, but I'm really attached to the current Illuminations, and I don't really care for Tomorrow's Child so "lalalalala I can't hear you." :lol:

Tomorrow's Child aint coming back.
Don't be so sure.

EPCOT Explorer

I completely understand. It's just that I really like how clear you are.

Agreed.

I know what you mean. What you said was interesting, but I'm really attached to the current Illuminations, and I don't really care for Tomorrow's Child so "lalalalala I can't hear you." :lol:

Don't be so sure.

And I know what you mean.:cool:But the future looks VERY bright.;)

And thanks for the compliment!:wave:

haveyoumetmark

A lot of this argument is baseless. You just have to have a good BS radar and you have to realize who you're primary and secondary sources are.

I, for one, would not discount what EE is saying. He could be very right...

Edit: The timing of this post is pretty bad. :lol: It's not directed at anyone in particular...

brkgnews

Does that mean the song's going to be a part of the new show?
You figured it out. The 180-top is going to be gutted and bleachers are going to be installed for "Tomorrow's Child: The Musical!"

"In the biiiiig graaay spheeeere, I'm gonna go explore... in the biiiig graaaay spheeeere, futures I've never dreamed before"

:dazzle:

(I keeeed, I keeed. That's not directed at you, Olmec... it's just that this entire thread needs an enema. :lol: We're ALL taking ourselves way too seriously. :D)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom