Space Shuttle... WHERE ARE YOU??

todd13

As far as people here, where I live (in the debris field) in TX, most people who handled the debris had no idea where it came from. The vast, vast majority of them touched it or got too close long before the warnings were released. Serves them right? Screw you.

Erika

Todd- that is understandable. But there were other people who went out after hearing the warnings and even tried to sell some pieces on eBay. That's not right.

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by Erika
Todd- that is understandable. But there were other people who went out after hearing the warnings and even tried to sell some pieces on eBay. That's not right.

Hey, they were just trying to make a few bucks...lay off of them
:lookaroun

I'M JUST JOKING!!!! THEY NEED PSYCHIATRIC HELP!

darthdarrel

Originally posted by todd13
As far as people here, where I live (in the debris field) in TX, most people who handled the debris had no idea where it came from. The vast, vast majority of them touched it or got too close long before the warnings were released. Serves them right? Screw you.
I saw on the news that to date 40 people have been hospitolized from touching the debris,How stupid can these people be and like Erika said some of these people are trying to sell debris on E bay,when the goverment said it needs the debris so they can determine What happened to Columbia! It`s a shame that there are such greedy idiots in this world!

Mr Bill

I did not mean the people that came out when it happened and examined the debris. I meant the people that came out after extensive warning and handled the debris.

P.S. You sure must be stupid to sell parts of the shuttle on EBay:lookaroun

MajinBuu

First, prayers and everything to everyone!!!

Haven't read through the whole thread so i dont know if its already been brought up.....

The time between Apollo(SP?) 1 and Challenger 19 years (almost to the day). Time between Challenger and Columbia 17 years (almost to the day... again).

Another eerie thing... Both shuttle disasters involved the two shuttles whose names began with the letter C.

And I also remember hearing that the government wanted to send another teacher on a shuttle mission again. Looks like that won't be happening any time soon, seeing as how the Challenger disaster grounded the shuttle program for 2 1/2 years.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom