Space Shuttle... WHERE ARE YOU??

pheneix

This is absolutely horrifying and saddening to hear. I can only imagine what NASA and their families are going through right now.

About the only thing we can do now is pray for all parties involved, as there is really no way to tell what the fallout from the tragedy will be.

d.d.c.

here form the netherlands all the thoughts going to the family
and god bless the astronauts

its strange
in 1986 when the challenger exploded its was freezing in fla
last week its freezing to

its look strange to me

its very sad :cry:

ronald

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by darthdarrel
Has it been confirmed which space shuttle will be taking the remaing crew members back to earth? This is such a sad day! :(

Early speculation has it that the Russian's will help with that.

Maria

This was awful.... we have been watching the news and our thoughts and prayers go to the families of the astronauts and hoping there were no more victims in land. :(

It is another sad day in the NASA program. 17 years ago this week was the Chaleenger disaster and now this on landing.

My prayers are with the families of those aboard, and with all the employees of NASA.

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by FantasiaBish
It is another sad day in the NASA program. 17 years ago this week was the Chaleenger disaster and now this on landing.

My prayers are with the families of those aboard, and with all the employees of NASA.

Thats right... January 28, 1986 ... 17 years and 3 days ago... I remember watching the Challenger accident live... I was in the 4th grade. :(

CDS Disney

Originally posted by imagineer boy
Someone took a picture of of a space shuttle launchin from KSP from WDW about a week ago.:eek: I wonder if that was the same shuttle that is having trouble now.:( :cry:
Yes its the same one.

darthdarrel

Originally posted by DMC-12
Thats right... January 28, 1986 ... 17 years and 3 days ago... I remember watching the Challenger accident live... I was in the 4th grade. :(
lol I was 18 when that happened,geeze I`m old!:(

Testtrack321

"We will never forget them, nor the last time we saw them, this morning, as they prepared for the journey and waved goodbye and 'slipped the surly bonds of earth' to 'touch the face of God.'"
- Ronald Reagan

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom