Space Shuttle... WHERE ARE YOU??

Mitzer

How very sad for the astronauts and their families. Yet another horrible day in American History. My heart and prayers go to all those touched in this terrible event :cry: .

pheneix

>>>CNN quoted people in Iraq saying that the loss of Columbia was God's Retribution<<<

No, God's retribution will be cruise missles flying into Baghdad.

If I were Sadaam the VERY LAST thing I would say to the US at this moment would be "Allah be praised!"

TURKEY

I can't remember who it was that was running their mouths after Challenger exploded, but they mentioned it would be interesting to see what Iraq might say after today's events.

SirNim

Originally posted by turkey leg boy
I can't remember who it was that was running their mouths after Challenger exploded, but they mentioned it would be interesting to see what Iraq might say after today's events.
That president/despot from Libya, I believe...

Mr Bill

About a doven people in Texas are now in the hospital for handling the shuttle debris. May common sense rest in peace.

SirNim

Originally posted by Mr Bill
About a doven people in Texas are now in the hospital for handling the shuttle debris. May common sense rest in peace.
Amen to that!:lol: :) There were enough warnings. And there should have been enough common sense. It's sad, but it serves them right.

Mr Bill

Direct off my TV screen
IRAQ REACTION: REUTERS REPORTS PEOPLE IN BAGHDAD CALLING LOSS OF COLUMBIA GOD'S RETRIBUTION.:mad:

DMC-12

It's HarmonioUS, NOT HarmoniYOU.
Originally posted by Mr Bill
Direct off my TV screen
IRAQ REACTION: REUTERS REPORTS PEOPLE IN BAGHDAD CALLING LOSS OF COLUMBIA GOD'S RETRIBUTION.:mad:

A$$holes! :mad: :fork:

Testtrack321

I could care less what Iraq thinks. I actually feel bad for them. They only know half the story and most of the people who hate the US can't imagine a world that they don't already have constructed in their minds.

Rest In Hell opposers of the free (not saying that war is a good thing, just those people who think Disney and the whole US, war or not, is evil)

CrisKennedy

Originally posted by DMC-12
Thats right... January 28, 1986 ... 17 years and 3 days ago... I remember watching the Challenger accident live... I was in the 4th grade. :(

I still remember it like it was yesterday. I was in the 2nd grade.

Tramp

Originally posted by turkey leg boy

I'm pretty sure the Iranians were dancing in the streets at the time. That was only 7 years after the hostage crisis and they liked nothing better than to see Reagan with a headache and America with a bloody nose.

Fievel

RunDisney Addict
First off....God speed to the crew of Columbia...

Excerpt from Ronald Regean's speech after the loss of Challenger.

"We will never forget them, nor the last time we saw them, this morning, as they prepared for the journey and waved goodbye and 'slipped the surly bonds of earth' to 'touch the face of God."

Second....to Iraq....don't pi$$ off the wrong giant.....if you're smart you'll keep your mouth shut and be happy we aren't talking about how bad we want to bomb you today. You'll just make us move our timetable up.:mad:

wdwjmp239

Originally posted by pheneix
>>>CNN quoted people in Iraq saying that the loss of Columbia was God's Retribution<<<

No, God's retribution will be cruise missles flying into Baghdad.

If I were Sadaam the VERY LAST thing I would say to the US at this moment would be "Allah be praised!"

Actually, God's retribution would be a nuclear mushroom cloud over Baghdad right now.

Saddam just *!@#!@(@!#$%@ me off... ya know? :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom