Space Mountain/Tomorrowland Transit Authority update...

magicmaya

I just read somewhere that someone was riding TTA and they turned the lights out inside of SM and it seemed to have way more stars than before! :sohappy:

magicmaya

Where o where did we read such things?:lookaroun

these colors would look nice :lookaroun

tokyodisney2008_103.jpg

ORG13

I love that you guys give the Imagineers grief like you could do their jobs so much better. Its funny.

Heres a perfect anology; much like those sim games, you can chose either to be in i guess "real" mode or "sandbox" mode. What the imagineers really want and what you and want is "sandbox" (concept art ect.) mode where no rules apply and everything is great. But in reallity it is just the "real" mode. And the things they want done they either have to "half do" to make it appear or just cut it completely.

But you guys keep thinking that it the Imagineers that are making things horrible.

Hrudey3032

ORG13;3819131[I said:
]I love that you guys give the Imagineers grief like you could do their jobs so much better. Its funny. [/I]

Heres a perfect anology; much like those sim games, you can chose either to be in i guess "real" mode or "sandbox" mode. What the imagineers really want and what you and want is "sandbox" (concept art ect.) mode where no rules apply and everything is great. But in reallity it is just the "real" mode. And the things they want done they either have to "half do" to make it appear or just cut it completely.

But you guys keep thinking that it the Imagineers that are making things horrible.

Welcome to the boards and hope you brought your fire retardant suit
Yoda-Flame-war-begun.jpg

Hrudey3032

Nice, I guess minority opinions arent liked, this is going to be fun

Personally opinions don't matter much to me other than my own when it comes to WDW because for one not everyone will like/dislike it and argue why you are crazy for not liking/disliking something and because I have been so many times that I know what to expect for the most part. I was just stating that what you said on a site like this is like setting off a powder keg.

Welcome to the boards enjoy the ride :wave:

ORG13

Personally opinions don't matter much to me other than my own when it comes to WDW because for one not everyone will like/dislike it and argue why you are crazy for not liking/disliking something and because I have been so many times that I know what to expect for the most part. I was just stating that what you said on a site like this is like setting off a powder keg.

Welcome to the boards enjoy the ride :wave:

If this was a powder keg was the thread i started in genral discussion a nuclear bomb:drevil:

ORG13

Most people here don't.

Doesn't mean WDI is infallible. They do make mistakes here and there.

Yes everyone does(MAKE MISTAKES THAT IS), but from a long time reader of these boards, I see almost on a daily basis people stating what needs to be done and that the proper things arent being done. On one end I can agree with this, but on another, I think to myself in an ideal situation I would like this, but since "ideal situations" are never the case "most" of the time and I stress the "most" of the time im accepting. Imagineers do their best with what their given, and I can be critical at times but I give them there due for what they have accomplished, and continue to, just look at what SM going through, very sharp.

Cant wait to see more pictures of the progress with the mountain!!!!!!!!!

_Scar

Most people here don't.

Doesn't mean WDI is infallible. They do make mistakes here and there.

Stitch, Stitch, Stitch....

But it usually is never WDI's fault, it's the people who give them their budgets to work with (TDO)

So, any news on

A) Space Fountain

B) Dirty Roof
?

ORG13

Stitch, Stitch, Stitch....

But it usually is never WDI's fault, it's the people who give them their budgets to work with (TDO)

So, any news on

A) Space Fountain

B) Dirty Roof
?

Yes are they going to clean the outside, a pearly white mountain would look great at night....with lighting as well:lookaroun

Main Street USA

Nice, I guess minority opinions arent liked, this is going to be fun
It's not minority opinions that aren't accepted, it's common sense and logic. Oh...wait...I guess the fact that common sense and logic are EXTREMELY rare around here MAKES them part of the blanket description of "minority opinions."

Sorry for the mix-up! :rolleyes:

PhotoDave219

It's not minority opinions that aren't accepted, it's common sense and logic. Oh...wait...I guess the fact that common sense and logic are EXTREMELY rare around here MAKES them part of the blanket description of "minority opinions."

Sorry for the mix-up! :rolleyes:

Zac, you're not actually suggesting that if Horizons and World of Motion had drawn record numbers of people that they wouldnt have been replaced, now are you?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom