Space Mountain - Question

VT GAL

Original Poster
Hi again!

I already posted this in the trip report section, but I wanted to post the video I took of Space Mountain with the lights on from the TTA. I took the video on Saturday during MNSSHP.

I saw the pictures that were posted here before, and it seems like there are less of the spay painted markings on the structure? I hope I am wrong and I just couldn't see a lot of them...I REALLY hope I am wrong...

First Time Around
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hzwocLhTjE

Second Time Around
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FhkSM1C-tVI

Shelley

Since1976

I may have posted this before (900+ posts, whaddya expect?), but I rode Space Mountain for the first time in 1990, and the lights were on then. I was definitely underwhelmed at the time. For over a decade, I thought that that's how the ride was supposed to be! I didn't ride again until 2002, this time with the lights off, and only then did I realize what had been wrong the first time.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
I may have posted this before (900+ posts, whaddya expect?), but I rode Space Mountain for the first time in 1990, and the lights were on then. I was definitely underwhelmed at the time. For over a decade, I thought that that's how the ride was supposed to be! I didn't ride again until 2002, this time with the lights off, and only then did I realize what had been wrong the first time.
THAT is classic. :lol:

VT GAL

Original Poster

So true!!!!

After seeing it with lights on, I think I will continue to duck while riding!:ROFLOL:

Philo

Brilliant! I was delighted when, on my second trip to WDW, I rode TTA and the lights were on. No-one else seemed to care though......

landauh

Hi again!
I saw the pictures that were posted here before, and it seems like there are less of the spay painted markings on the structure? I hope I am wrong and I just couldn't see a lot of them...I REALLY hope I am wrong...

You are not wrong. Much of the spray paint has been covered over with grey.

Lee

Adventurer
Ok....it may be time to start the "Fire Phil Holmes" movement.

Let's start by emailing that fake "Procrastination" motivational poster from that thread to him! Who's in?:D

wvdisneyfamily

Funny.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
If the markings are gone from the structure and they are not following through with the rumored rehab due to the discussed reasons on this site... well, that just plan sucks.

I hope they did it for "show" purposes... but you can wish in one hand and crap in the other and see which one fills up faster.

:fork:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom