News Space 220 Restaurant dining experience at Epcot's Future World

kevlightyear

The restaurant building has been on the map for a while but the next version shows the walkway to get to it. Looks like you'll be going through the courtyard.
Space restaurant.png

Possibly through the entrance planet but more likely along the side as seen here?
Screen Shot 2019-08-26 at Aug 26  2.52.07 PM.png

MisterPenguin

President of Animal Kingdom
Premium Member
The restaurant building has been on the map for a while but the next version shows the walkway to get to it. Looks like you'll be going through the courtyard.
View attachment 402129

Possibly through the entrance planet but more likely along the side as seen here?
View attachment 402130

That's just the old unused corporate sponsor lounge. That space will eventually be the lobby for 220.

Incomudro

I loooove the design of this restaurant and I can’t wait to see its lore. Reminds me of a defunct restaurant in NYC called Mars 2112 that also included a ride :,)

I went to Mars 2112 once, it was so cool.
Quite Disney like but on a lower budget - and yes, you did "ride" a shuttle to get there.
We went with my nephew who was about 4 at the time, and he panicked because he was afraid we might not be able to get back to earth.

DCLcruiser

I loooove the design of this restaurant and I can’t wait to see its lore. Reminds me of a defunct restaurant in NYC called Mars 2112 that also included a ride :,)
I went to Mars 2112 once, it was so cool.
Quite Disney like but on a lower budget - and yes, you did "ride" a shuttle to get there.
We went with my nephew who was about 4 at the time, and he panicked because he was afraid we might not be able to get back to earth.
Yup, I went to it once. You took a simulator type ship to Mars. Great concept, bad food. haha

mmssbrg2

All I want to know is when ADR's will pop. Going back to the World at the end of January and would really like to get this for my son. He's a space nerd.
I found it telling that he said, "opening this winter," when previously we were told late 2019. Makes me wonder if things are behind schedule. This winter could be late 2019, but it could also be as late as March 2020.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom