Gary: Mad who?

:eek:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
tigsmom said:
Uhm..... I'll pass. Gary might dump me in the Meadowlands. :eek:

Nonsense!

We'd be going right through the Pine Barrens, and there are much better places to dispose bodies there.:zipit:

tigsmom

TAC said:
We don't want the Jersey Devil to get her!

What about all that Dioxin?

Seriously, I like NJ thats where my mom was from and I still have family there.

Now if anyone ever decides to go shopping at Woodbury Commons (exit 16 on the NYS Thruway) give me a shout.
:wave:

SewIn2Disney

Now what happens if you live in Central Jersey (where I'm from) how many sections do we think Jersey seperated into?
(Lol...I'm just kidding around)

Woody13

TAC said:
See, that's it. You say you are from "Central Jersey." So, according to any South Jersey person, you are from North Jersey, but if you talk to a North Jersey person, they will differentiate between North Jersey and Central Jersey.

The easiest way to determine all this is, do you live North or South of I-195?

:p

I lived in Maple Shade for 2 years. I just called it Hell!:wave:

Woody13

TAC said:
Depends on what part of Maple Shade. :wave:

I honestly don't remember. I commuted by car down to the high speed train station every day and then rode into Philly. I always liked the intersections in NJ where they would not allow you to turn left. You had to go right in the circle thingy!:lol:

Woody13 said:
I lived in Maple Shade for 2 years. I just called it Hell!:wave:
Well, it wasn't really Hell, but you could see it from Maple Shade! :lol:

TiggerBW

garyhoov said:
I think we can talk Bonnie into it. She's pretending to be a grown-up or something, but we know better, don't we?

Do you really think she'd rather be doing report cards than eating ice-cream at a Disney party?

We don't have to stay too long either. We could be home by 2, and that should leave plenty of time to play grown-up.

ha ha ha! thinking about it!
If I do go........I'd like to hitch a ride with you if I could.......but I would have to be home early. we'll see.......

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
TiggerBW said:
ha ha ha! thinking about it!
If I do go........I'd like to hitch a ride with you if I could.......but I would have to be home early. we'll see.......

No problem! We can put the top down, crank some tunes, and see if we can turn it into a 15 minute drive.

(And don't worry, even though I sometimes drive a wee bit fast, I've never had as much as a fender bender - I have wrecked 2 motorcycles, but I find that's easier. If I'm going too fast, just do what Linda does: dig your fingernails into my shifting arm and make wheezing, gasping sounds - I'll make sure to slow down then.)

TiggerBW

Hmmmmmmmm. fast eh?
*tries to think of more excuses*

eek! ha ha

Still not sure..........Also my mom is trying to plan a lunch or whatever with the future inlaws to set them straight about this whole wedding thing and there roles in it. (And to demand that we get their guest list NOW!!!!)

They are really not cooperating and trying to force us to do things we don't want to just to make the mother-in-law and her friends happy. whatever.

She told me I need to "impress" her friends. yea........right. Like I care!

sorry........frustration. :) She's trying to force me to wear a hidious indian dress/outfit to my own shower - which i know nothing about anyway. she says i'll HAVE TO change into it to impress her friends. WHATEVER! Yea and have about 30 of my friends make fun of me? I don't think so!!!!!!!

So I'm just not sure.

Do you have to be there for the drawing or if we leave early will we still be entered in?

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
TiggerBW said:
She told me I need to "impress" her friends. yea........right. Like I care!

Well if you really want to impress them, I could stop by. Did you know I had a captain's hat?:lol:

And I can drive slow if you'd prefer. Just let me know what you decide and if, where, when you want me to pick you up.

Victoria

Not old, just vintage.
hello all...it me again. Just checking in. I survived my Disney trip ( got back the 3rd...had an awesome time!!) My PDD (post Disney Depression) isnt too bad...this site is definetly helping me out in that department. Anyways, Im not gonna be able to make it down for the meet and introduce myself to you all. Hope to catch everyone on the next go round. Oh and on the topic of North/Central/South NJ.... i am DEFINETLY from Central NJ. Dont dare classify me as North NJ :) I think there are some very distinct differences in the type of people who you find in N. jersey vs. C. Jersey. (not all bad) and thats why the distinction is made by C. Jersey-ers. But thats just my biased C.Jersey opinion. :)

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
tiggerific418 said:
hello all...it me again. Just checking in. I survived my Disney trip ( got back the 3rd...had an awesome time!!) My PDD (post Disney Depression) isnt too bad...this site is definetly helping me out in that department. Anyways, Im not gonna be able to make it down for the meet and introduce myself to you all. Hope to catch everyone on the next go round. Oh and on the topic of North/Central/South NJ.... i am DEFINETLY from Central NJ. Dont dare classify me as North NJ :) I think there are some very distinct differences in the type of people who you find in N. jersey vs. C. Jersey. (not all bad) and thats why the distinction is made by C. Jersey-ers. But thats just my biased C.Jersey opinion. :)

That's too bad that you won't make it. Hopefully next time. Did you have a good trip?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom