South Jersey / Philly Area Lunch Get-together

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
I can't leave until 11:30 at the earliest. We'll have to see what Bonnie decides (I have a feeling she's weddinging out on us).

I'll PM you my cel # (but I may not hear it if I'm on my motorcycle - that and my captain's hat may be enough reason to just take my car).

TAC

garyhoov said:
I can't leave until 11:30 at the earliest. We'll have to see what Bonnie decides (I have a feeling she's weddeninging out on us).

I'll PM you my cel # (but I may not hear it if I'm on my motorcycle - that and my captain's hat may be enough reason to just take my car).

Check your PMs. Are you bringing Linda and Ryan? Ok, we'll meet you down there then I guess.

If you don't grab Bonnie on the way, then I guess you'll just take Route 70 to 72 ? Or I guess you can take 38 to Pemberton and head towards 72 that way.

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
TAC said:
Check your PMs. Are you bringing Linda and Ryan? Ok, we'll meet you down there then I guess.

If you don't grab Bonnie on the way, then I guess you'll just take Route 70 to 72 ? Or I guess you can take 38 to Pemberton and head towards 72 that way.

Linda has to work, and I don't think Ryan wants to go (but I'll check). I'll probably hit 70 near Johnson's farm and take that to 72.

TiggerBW

garyhoov said:
Well if you really want to impress them, I could stop by. Did you know I had a captain's hat?:lol:

And I can drive slow if you'd prefer. Just let me know what you decide and if, where, when you want me to pick you up.

Thanks! Ok........still not sure...........trying..........we cancelled that lunch/brunch with the inlaws. I couldn't go until after 11 anyway, so that's good.
Gary, PM me your phone # or cell and I'll call you when I know. I can always send you mine too. Thanks!

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
TiggerBW said:
Thanks! Ok........still not sure...........trying..........we cancelled that lunch/brunch with the inlaws. I couldn't go until after 11 anyway, so that's good.
Gary, PM me your phone # or cell and I'll call you when I know. I can always send you mine too. Thanks!

Done!
Let's try some subliminal messages:
Hope you can make it.
Come on, you know you want to! Disney, Disney, Disney!!!
Let us know.
We're fun! (and we don't smell too bad)
I'll try to drive slow.
The Captain will be there!
:wave:

TiggerBW

HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Too funny!

Still thinking! Looks like yes more than no. :sohappy:
(report cards are DONE!)

TAC

TiggerBW said:
Still thinking! Looks like yes more than no. :sohappy:
(report cards are DONE!)

If you say Yes, and Gary grabs you, do you know the shortcut to Route 72 through Chatsworth ?

TiggerBW

TAC said:
If you say Yes, and Gary grabs you, do you know the shortcut to Route 72 through Chatsworth ?

Yes, I"m going.......and OF COURSE I KNOW THE SHORTCUT THROUGH CHATSWORTH! I'm a 'NACLE girl remember? :lol:

TAC

I wasn't sure! :)

Since my wife and I will be there before you two, Gary said he would call me on my cell when he (you both) get into Barnegat. That way I can direct him to the best parking. "When you see water, turn left or right." And we can meet up.

I'm not sure if it's going to be crowded or not.

I got orders from the boss lady (Tigsmom) to tell you both to bring your digital cameras and to take lots of pictures.

See you down there! :wave:

TiggerBW said:
Yes, I"m going.......and OF COURSE I KNOW THE SHORTCUT THROUGH CHATSWORTH! I'm a 'NACLE girl remember? :lol:

tigsmom

TAC said:

I got orders from the boss lady (Tigsmom) to tell you both to bring your digital cameras and to take lots of pictures.

See you down there! :wave:

Make one simple request and now I'm the "boss lady"? Geeze. :lol:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
tigsmom said:
Make one simple request and now I'm the "boss lady"? Geeze. :lol:

DON'T BEAT HIM! PLEASE DON'T BEAT HIM! He was only kidding.

Should be getting there around 12:15, Tom.

:wave:

garyhoov

Trophy Husband
Original Poster
Here's Bonnie (TiggerBW) resplendent in her Tigger hat:

34368%3A%3A323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B%3C%3D764%3DXROQDF%3E23238325%3B867%3Aot1lsi

Closer up, so you can see the hat better:

34368%3A%3A323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B%3C%3D764%3DXROQDF%3E23238325%3B88%3B8ot1lsi

I took this one for The Boss Lady. Notice Mad, that in anticipation of June 1st, I only ate a tiny portion of miniature crap cakes while everyone else had plates that resembled Expedition Everest (in fairness, Carolann didn't eat all of hers, but Tom and Bonnie were going at their's like human wood-chippers).

34368%3A%3A323232%7Ffp63%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B%3C%3D764%3DXROQDF%3E23238325%3B86%3A4ot1lsi

34368%3A%3A323232%7Ffp58%3Dot%3E232%3B%3D9%3B%3C%3D764%3DXROQDF%3E23238325%3B%3A36%3Aot1lsi

I thought Carolann also took one with The Captain in it, but I couldn't find it. Maybe that was on Bonnie's camera.

I know Bonnie got a shot of the spot I have picked out to dump Mad's body when she shows up.

SewIn2Disney

Great pics! (Aren't those mini crab cakes THE BEST? I get them every time I'm there!!) Will any of you be there for dinner? I can't believe how fast you got those pics up! Could you post your screennames to go with the picture? I don't know what first name goes with what screen name.....thank you!

tigsmom

Looks like you all had a great time! Such great smiles! :sohappy:

(and the food looks yummy :slurp: )

Bonnie, my kids wanted to buy that hat for me but I opted for a mini Tigger plush who sits on my monitor. :wave:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom