Soarin' Video!- Here ya go...

sillyspook13

DDuckFan130 said:
For those that have seen it already, would those pictures of different parts of the world with the trivia underneath (i.e. forests, waterfalls, glaciers, etc.) be an indication of something in the distant future?
Yes.... :lookaroun

sillyspook13

Is it just me, or does anybody else think Lysol would be a great sponsor for Soarin'? All of their scents are represented: pine, citrus, ocean breeze....... :lol:

I can picture a giant can of Lysol positioned behind the gliders, set to spray at the appropriate moments....... :p

imagineer boy

Just exactly like the one in DCA. I still think that they should have atleast changed the ending to WDW instead of DL. Still, it is rather desguised well and kinda gives the sense of soaring over the land, showing how preciouse it is, and needs to be preserved. Gotta love the musical score. So fantastic!

Badger Brent

Awesome videos again. I think I'll tease my family before our next trip. Looking forward to the whole Land project. How have wait times been lately? Have they stayed consistent or does it lag down at night? Thanks again! :wave:

ClemsonTigger

Naturally Grumpy
sillyspook13 said:
Is it just me, or does anybody else think Lysol would be a great sponsor for Soarin'? All of their scents are represented: pine, citrus, ocean breeze....... :lol:

I can picture a giant can of Lysol positioned behind the gliders, set to spray at the appropriate moments....... :p

Disney is always looking for new sponsors...good suggestion :lol:

I have cans at the ready as I watch the video to add to the realism until my visit... ;)

cjb-nc

Testtrack321 said:
I disagree, while transitions would be nice, the problem is that in it's format the transitions would look corny at best, limmiting at worst. How would you transfer between the mountains and yellowstone? Clouds? More clouds?

I agree with the OP. In my limited video experience, I would think that even a simple fade between segments with the same direction and speed of motion would be less jarring. It would keep the flow of the film better, even though you are clearly moving from one distant place to another. As it stands, I felt like it was jerking me from one place to the next, where I'd expect a "Soarin" ride to flow smoother.

But all that is from just looking at the video. No real thing for me until Dec if I'm lucky. :( Still very much looking forward to it.

spoodles

cjb-nc said:
I agree with the OP. In my limited video experience, I would think that even a simple fade between segments with the same direction and speed of motion would be less jarring. It would keep the flow of the film better, even though you are clearly moving from one distant place to another. As it stands, I felt like it was jerking me from one place to the next, where I'd expect a "Soarin" ride to flow smoother.

But all that is from just looking at the video. No real thing for me until Dec if I'm lucky. :( Still very much looking forward to it.
Of course it's a matter of opinion, but I can tell you that the suddenness of the current scene changes, synched with music, creates impacts that are getting oohs and aahs.

ddank

wow is that musical score classic epcot or what???? talk about inspirational. I do not understand those who think this doesnt belong in the Land. I couldn't imagine a better place for it. absolutely a great addition to WDW.

dox

Great vid..well the 10 seconds I saw..couldn't bring myself to watch the rest. Don't want to spoil it. I really need a serious disney fix soon.

wannabeBelle

dox said:
Great vid..well the 10 seconds I saw..couldn't bring myself to watch the rest. Don't want to spoil it. I really need a serious disney fix soon.
Hey I am going in Late May!!! PLANNING!!!!! it is a beautiful thing!!! That and working with Pam of Kingdomm Konsultants!!!! Belle

dreamteacher

when ever I try to play your vidoes not matter which one it always goes to a blank new window and does nothing I try it on several computers. (School, Home, Laptop) so what is going on
tk421-sw said:
IT's not my video, (not done by my camera) but the videographer said I could post it. So, here's a taste. I was not able to video it myself, but I will don't worry...

Click Pic..

Im trying a new link so tell me if anyone can't see it. Thanks!
PS- Video guy would be...ProjectTracker. Thanks.

ProjectTracker

marni1971 said:
I am right in that the projection system is Omnimax, not regular Imax, arn`t I?

Yes, that is correct Omnimax screen. This screen is more or less used to create a more panoramic feel and also is used to envelop you into the film. But both the IMAX and Omnimax theater use the same setup of having the more powerful speakers, subwoofer and amplifiers right behind the screen.

barnum42

dreamteacher said:
when ever I try to play your vidoes not matter which one it always goes to a blank new window and does nothing I try it on several computers. (School, Home, Laptop) so what is going on
It should crank up Windows Media player and show it on that. School may have a block on certain media, I don't know about your home machines.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom